This document of ACC 490 Final Exam shows the solutions to the following problems:
1. Within the generally accepted auditing standards, the general standards relate primarily to
2. The essence of the due care? standards is that the auditor should not be quilty of
3) Gross negligence can best be defined as
4) Section 18 liability is relatively narrow in scope because it relates only to a false or misleading statement in documents "filed" with the
5) For a particular assertion, contril risk is the risk that
6) Which of the following would not be an important factor in the understanding an entity's industry, regulatory environment and other external factors?
7) Which of the following would not be considered underlying accounting data?
8) Which of the following would not be considered corroborating information?
9) The importance of the accept/reject decision for a particular client si reflected in the inclusion of "acceptance and continuation of clients" as
10) In the communication with the predecessor auditor, the potential successor should make specific and reasonable inquiries regarding matters that may affect the decision to accept the engagement. Which of the following items are likely to be included in the inquires?
11) The quality control element(s) most directly related to the auditor's assessment of her competence to perform the audit is (are)
12) In making judgments about materiality at the account balance level, the auditor must consider the relationship between it and financial statement materiality. This should lead the auditor to plan the audit to detect misstatements that
13) The auditor has choosen the preliminary strategy of lower assessed control risk. Which of the following is not? a validly specified component of this strategy?
14) For which of the following accounts is the primarily su...
For downloading more tutorials visit - https://bitly.com/1rubx4W
It is a good idea to...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document