This work of ACC 460 Week 4 DQs consists of:
1. What financial statements are required of not-for-profit organizations?
2. How are they different or comparable to those provided by organizations that operate for profit?
3. How does the retained earnings section of for-profit organizations differ from that of the net assets section of not-for-profits?
1. What are the three classifications of net assets established by FASB Statement 117?
2. How are these net assets affected by the existence or absence of donor-imposed restrictions?
3. How are releases of these net assets accomplished?
1. What constitutes a pledge or contribution?
2. When does a not-for-profit organization recognize pledge revenue and contribution revenue?
3. How do contributions differ from exchanges?
1. In what significant way do not-for-profits account for investments differently from businesses?
2. How are investments reflected in the statements of not-for-profits?
3. What are the disclosure requirements for not-for-profits as related to investments?
Business - Accounting
ACC 460 Week 1 Individual Assignment Governmental Accounting Standards Board (GASB) and Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Analysis Paper
ACC 460 Week 2 Individual Assignment Ch. 1, 2, 3 Textbook Exercises
ACC 460 Week 2 Learning Team Assignment CAFR Budget Analysis
ACC 460 Week 3 Individual Assignment Ch. 2, 4, 5, 6 Textbook Exercises
ACC 460 Week 3 Learning Team Assignment Ch. 4 6 Textbook Problems
ACC 460 Week 4 Individual Assignment Ch. 9 10 Textbook Exercises
ACC 460 Week 4 Learning Team Assignment Ch. 5 10 Textbook Problems
ACC 460 Week 5 Individual Assignment Accountability in Reporting Memo
ACC 460 Week 5 Individual Assignment Ch. 12 Textbook Exe...
To get this material copy and paste link to browser - https://bitly.com/12BQIA3
You don't have...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document