ACC 300 Final Exam
Copy this link to your browser to download:
1. Which of the following is not an asset:
2. Amy Co. acquired $500 worth of supplies on credit. Which of the following journal entries would be recorded?
3. Baker Company earned $10,000 revenue for services provided. Which of the following is correct?
4. Candy Company collected $5,000 from a customer on account. What journal entry will Candy Company record?
5. Ernie Corporation capitalized a $20,000 automobile. Which of the following is mostly likely true?
Liabilities are generally classified on a balance sheet as
Office equipment is classified on the balance sheet as
The total dollar amount of assets to be classified as current assets is
The total dollar amount of assets to be classified as property, plant, and equipment is
The total dollar amount of assets to be classified as investments is
The total amount of working capital is
The current ratio is
Which of the following is a measure of liquidity?
Current assets divided by current liabilities is known as the
15. State the accounting equation:
16. On which of the following financial statements would you expect to find revenues and expenses?
17. On which of the following financial statements would you expect to find financing, operating, and investing activities?
18. On which of the following financial statements would you expect to find assets, liabilities, and stockholders’ equity?
19. Based on the following data, what is the amount of current assets?
What is the total amount of working capital?
What is the current ratio?
What is the earnings per share?
What is the debt to total assets?
24. In 2006 Fione Corporation had cash receipts of $14,000 and cash disbursements of $8,000. Their ending cash balance at December 31, 2006 was $22,000. What was their...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document