In this file ACC 291 Week 2 Chapter 09 Practice Quiz 1 you can find right answers on the following questions:
1. Erin Danielle Company purchased equipment and incurred the following costs.
2. Depreciation is a process of:
3. Micah Bartlett Company purchased equipment on January 1, 2010, at a total invoice cost of $400,000. The equipment has an estimated salvage value of $10,000 and an estimated useful life of 5 years. The amount of accumulated depreciation at December 31, 2011, if the straight-line method of depreciation is used, is:
4. Ann Torbert purchased a truck for $11,000 on January 1, 2010. The truck will have an estimated salvage value of $1,000 at the end of 5 years. Using the units-of-activity method, the balance in accumulated depreciation at December 31, 2011, can be computed by the following formula:
5. Jefferson Company purchased a piece of equipment on January 1, 2011. The equipment cost $60,000 and had an estimated life of 8 years and a salvage value of $8,000. What was the depreciation expense for the asset for 2012 under the double-declining-balance method?
6. When there is a change in estimated depreciation:
7. Able Towing Company purchased a tow truck for $60,000 on January 1, 2011. It was originally depreciated on a straight-line basis over 10 years with an assumed salvage value of $12,000. On December 31, 2013, before adjusting entries had been made, the company decided to change the remaining estimated life to 4 years (including 2013) and the salvage value to $2,000. What was the depreciation expense for 2013?
8. Additions to plant assets are:
9. Bennie Razor Company has decided to sell one of its old manufacturing machines on June 30, 2011. The machine was purchased for $80,000 on January 1, 2007, and was depreciated on a straight-line basis for 10 years assuming no ...
To download this tutorial follow the link - https://bitly.com/12B2M4s
Take advantage of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document