Introduction to personal development in health, social care or children’s and young people’s settings
1. Describe your duties and responsibilities in your workplace.
2. How can standards influence the way in which your role is carried out?
3. How can you ensure that personal attitudes or beliefs do not obstruct the quality of care given?
1. Explain why reflecting on your work activities is an important way to develop your knowledge, skills and practice.
2. How well do your own knowledge, skills and understanding meet standards?
1. Identify sources of support for your own learning and development.
2. What is the process for agreeing a personal development plan? Who should be involved?
3. Contribute to drawing up your own personal development plan.
4. How do you record your progress in relation to your own personal development?