This report is comprised of 3 main sections including supply and demand, glyphosate situation in 12 key countries and flow research. 10 key players are profiled. These 12 countries include 6 Asian-Pacific countries (China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Australia), 3 South American countries (Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay)， 2 North American countries (the US and Canada), and 1 African country (South Africa). As for each country, a clear picture about production, distribution and application of glyphosate is presented.
Request a Sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=215127.
Through this report, you can:
• Understand the demand for glyphosate in each country and continent;
• Have a clear picture of glyphosate flow among some important countries;
• Be well informed of the supply of glyphosate technical and glyphosate formulations in these 12 countries including key players and brands;
• Get to know the application of glyphosate in these 12 countries breakdown by crop, growing period (pre-seeding stage, pre-emergence stage and post-emergent stage);
• Gain intelligence into possible activities of Chinese glyphosate players;
• Know the purchasing behavior of some key multinationals such as Dow AgroSciences, Syngenta and Nufarm
Complete report available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/215127-world-outlook-of-glyphosate-2012-2016.html.
Currently, GM crops and no-tillage farming are the key drivers for glyphosate demand in the world. South America and North America contribute a large portion to