112 Free Worship Leader Resources
by Gangai Victor
Copyright & Licensing Information
This book is licensed for your personal use only. No part of this book may be reproduced or distributed in any form except in case of brief quotations or book reviews. Please note that much of this publication is based on personal experience and anecdotal evidence. Although the author has made every reasonable attempt to achieve complete accuracy of the content in this book, the author assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions and shall not be liable for any loss or damage if any caused either directly or indirectly by the information mentioned in this book. Any trademarks, service marks, product names or named features are assumed to be the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if these terms are used anywhere in this book.
Copyright © 2012 Gangai Victor. All rights reserved worldwide. ISBN: 978-1-300-09862-1
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
BIBLE READING AND STUDY
PRAYER / DEVOTIONAL / SPIRITUAL GROWTH
AUDIO RECORDING & EDITING
WORSHIP PROJECTION SOFTWARE
IMAGE AND VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Let‟s face it.
Worship ministry can be expensive. We buy CDs, DVDs, attend seminars, subscribe to magazines, sign-up for webinars/podcasts, pay for planning tools, training conferences etc. All of which can burn substantial holes in our wallets. Not to forget most online resources are from the US or the UK and a „reasonable price‟ in these countries is way beyond the boundaries of affordability for the rest of us! I live in India and face this all the time. So it is kind of a necessity for me to keep hunting for genuinely affordable resources. This is how I came to realize the Internet is a treasure trove of free tools that can be used for personal or ministerial growth. This book is a list of many such resources that I have discovered and used, compiled in an easy-to-access manner. My prayer is that this book saves you searching time & effort and proves to be of practical use in taking your worship to the next level. Here we go!
- Gangai Victor
Bible Reading and Study
1. e-Bible offers reading plans, concordances, commentaries and dictionaries apart from the facility to take notes, highlight verses and provide multiple translations. http://www.ebible.com/
2. Bible.is is a great resource to read and listen to the entire Bible for free with features like podcasts, verses via SMS, twitter feed apart from a cool Facebook app, which facilitates group reading/study of the Word too. http://www.bible.is/
3. Blue Letter Bible is a rich resource, offering a searchable Bible with study tools, multiple translations, devotionals and commentaries apart from a dedicated section of resources for women in ministry. http://www.blueletterbible.org/
4. The Walking Bible project helps us memorize verses of the Bible by tagging them to music and pictures. Users get to select preferred verses to memorize by topic or from any book in the Bible. http://www.walkingbible.com/
5. My Study Bible provides an online Bible packed with features like word study, video player, commentary, dictionary and more. http://www.mystudybible.com/
6. USCCB Bible is an online Catholic Bible provided by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (USCCB). For those who wish to read a modern translation of the deuterocanonical books, which are
not found in non-Catholic Bibles, this is a must-have resource.
7. Biblia.com is another cool online Bible resource created by the same folks who built the greatly popular
Logos Bible Software. It offers lots of different translations and facilitates the use of the Bible side-by-...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document