1. Anthony Johnson was the first man to owned slaves.
2. The first eleven slaves were treated very badly. It was the begging of slavery and not lot people where uses it. After they got to use it, then it got really bad and a lot people died and got hurt.
3. A lot of the slaves didn’t have rights until a long period of time. The only day they got off was Sunday and they would still make them work.
4. The difference between the two is how indentured servants agree to the contract and willingly would be free. Slaves were either seized into slavery or born into it.
5. John punch was a slave and he attempted to run away with two more of his guys. They were doing well, but eventually they got caught and they got sent back to Virginia. Now there are severe punishments when running away you get …show more content…
What they would do is lick their slave and they would not let their slave pray or sing. They weren’t even allowed sometimes to go to church. A lot of slaves didn’t even know how to read and write.
13. It happens in 1739 in South Carolina a lot of the slaves were just tired of it and they just got a big group and they went for it. They got weapons and they wanted to fight for their freedom.
14. The reason why was because they were treated very badly and they could not take it anymore. A lot of slaves had families and the owners that owned them usually sold their kids and wife’s. A lot of slaves families were separated and let just say women do have a baby that mean it becomes the owners slaved and when it get older it will eventually be sold.
15. After everything happens a lot of slaves were treated badly and nothing really changes until slavery is abolished after the American civil war. Little by little they were getting better some owners that own slaves taught them how to read but not too many of them. There were finally schools up for slaves. There were little changes, but, to the slaves it was very big for them. They all just wanted