1. How would you name the school? What would be its mascot? Explain your choices.
I would name my school Miami Barack Senior High School and the school mascot would be a Lion. I chose the name Miami Barack Senior High School because of the location of the school which will be in the city of Miami. I also think Barack Obama is a very good leader to everyone especially black African Americans. I lion is a very strong animal which makes the school represent a very strong heart.
2. Why do you think symbols like a name or mascot are so important to the people of the city? Why would it be important to the students.
Mascots are important to the school and town because it represents their pride, and school spirit for their team. It’s important to the students because they can chant it during games, or say I’m a (Lion) which helps with competitions.
3. What are two goals you could recommend the new principal to consider when opening up the new school?
Be fair to everyone. This will be hard. It's only natural to spend more time with those who share your philosophy, simply match your personality, or those you can trust. But it's crucial to be seen as even handed. Budget. do not leave the responsibility and knowledge of your budget to others. This includes the student activity accounts as more Principals are fired due to mismanagement of these accounts that any other reason. Have your administrative assistant regularly check the line items so that you don't grow short in any area.
4. Identify two challenges that principal may have in achieving those goals?
The principal might have some favoritism which includes either with looks, family, or just friends. The principal might start to think budgeting is not very important and fundraisers don’t mean a thing.
1. How does this controversy relate to the development of the Byzantine Empire?
When the Roman Empire was declining, the emperor decided to divide the empire in half because he thought that it would make it