103 學年度第 1 學期
Time：Tuesdays: 9:30 am – 12:20 pm
Tel: 2733-3141, ext. 6738
Wednesdays, 11:00 am ~ 12:00 pm
Thursdays, 11:00 am ~ 12:00 pm
哈佛個案：共有 11 個哈佛個案。請同學購買版權。
企管系 MBA 之 AACSB 學習目標預期達成項目(打勾者)： In-depth knowledge of business discipline
Business ethics and social responsibility
Hamilton Real Estate
參考閱讀：Lessons from abroad –
when culture affects negotiation
Rob Parson at Morgan Stanley
Howard Schultz and Starbucks Coffee
參考閱讀：We had to own the
mistake – an interview with Shultz
Thomas Green: Power, Office Politics,
and a Career in Crisis
Katharine Graham at Washington
Old Hand or New Blood
We Googled You
Martha Rinaldi: Should She Stay or
Should She Go?
團隊： TerraCog (2008)
How have departmental and individual objectives led to the current situation?
What is the current decision-making process?
What are the strategic and organizational implications for each of the company’s options?
What should Emma Richardson do?
協商： Hamilton Real Estate
激勵： Rob Parson at Morgan Stanley (1998)
1. What is your assessment of Rob Parson’s performance? Should he be promoted? 2. Using the data in the case, please complete the Evaluation and Development Summary presented in Exhibit 3 of the Rob Parson (A) case.
3. If you were Paul Nasr, how would you plan to conduct the performance appraisal conversation? What would your goals be? What issues would you raise and why, and how would you raise them?
4. If you were Rob Parson, how would you conduct yourself in the performance evaluation meeting? What are your goals? How would you try to influence the process? 5. Be prepared to role play the appraisal conversation in class as either Nasr or Parson.
創業團隊； Apple’s core (2009)
1. Does Apple have a good founding team? Take into account the skills, goals, and values of each founder.
2. What qualifies a person as a true founder? Which person—Jobs or Wozniak—is the “real” founder of Apple Computer, or are they equal founders? Could others be classified as founders?
3. Imagine you are Steve Wozniak and you just found out the truth about Break-Out. What would you do?
創業家精神：Howard Schultz and Starbucks Coffee Company (2005)
1. In the early 1980s, how did Howard Schultz view the possibilities for the fledgling specialty coffee market? What were the most important factors in shaping his perspective?
2. In 1987, Schultz bought Starbucks from its original founders. At the time, the Seattle based coffee bean retailer had six stores and a roasting plant. By the end of the twentieth century, Starbucks had 3300 locations in 17 countries and was the leading specialty coffee purveyor in the world. What were the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document