SPHE319 E-Book Information
You have the following viewing options for the following course textbook:
Mottram-Drugs in Sport, 5th Ed
1) You can use the URL link(s)* below;
2) Or, select the URL link(s)* from the Web Resources module in the navigation menu of your classroom, if available. 3) Or, use the links in the library’s online catalog. To find the book from the catalog : 1. Select the ‘Books and e-Books’ link
2. If you have not utilized Library e-books, please take a moment to read about the different formats and vendors of our e-books.
3. When ready, select the ‘Online Book Catalog’ link
4. Click Continue to advance to the Catalog search page
5. Search by the book’s title and/or author information to find your e-book most effectively.
6. Once you bring up the appropriate record, the links to each vendor e-book copy are displayed.
7. Depending on your needs and the availability of the e-book, you may want to click between all of them to find the copy most suitable for you. Printing and downloading options will vary depending on vendor allowances.
*Each of the URLs gives you different ways to look at the book.
o MyiLibrary—You can read directly online. Note, printing is one page at a time and, depending on number of users at any one time, you may be locked out.
o Taylor and Francis- You can read directly online. You can print 30 pages per session and copy two pages per session. CTRL + C to copy and CRTL + V to print- http://ezproxy.apus.edu/login?url=http://apus.etailer.dpsl.net/Home/html/moreinfo.asp?isbn=9780203873823
If you encounter difficulties viewing the e-book, please visit the HELP/FAQs section of the Online Library. If you still have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please Note: Stateside students will not be sent the hard copy version of this text. If you wish to purchase the text, you may do so through our recommended bookstore MBS Direct or the bookseller of your choice.