Associate Level Material
Life Resource Center Scavenger Hunt
The Life Resource Center (LRC) is a valuable free tool available to Associate Level students. Taking some time to explore this website to discover some of the many topics, resources, and tools available is a great way to find information to enhance health and wellness.
Login to the student website. Click on the Programs tab at the top of the page, and then on Life Resource Center under Services. Explore the resources available on the site and use them to answer the following questions.
1. What are the three ways that students may receive counseling services through the LRC? Calling the 24/7 phone # 1-866-320-2817
Use the online request appointment section located on the right side of the Support is here page Online counseling center allows me to start an instant session with an available counselor
2. What heading are the Health Tools and Health Challenges found under? They can both be found under the Thriving tab
3. Where is the Assess Your Health tool located?
I click on the Thriving tab and then click on Health tools then on the Right hand side under categories we have the assess your health tool
4. What are the five categories on the Live Healthy Page?
The five Categories are:
How healthy are you?
Prevention and screening
Tips for healthy living
5. Where can resources and articles about good nutrition be found on the LRC? Under the living tab click on consumer tips then we’ll find resources and articles about good nutrition
6. What are three of the health topics that can be found on the LRC? Aging
7. What are two categories found under the Medical Care heading? Dental care
8. Where on the LRC would a person find information on addiction and recovery? Under balancing heading we find then scroll to addiction and recovery
9. Where on...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document