PREVIEW: BUS C150 QUIZ 2 – 15th Ed.
1. Which of the following statements regarding the nature of the business market is true? - Personal selling plays a larger role in business products markets than in consumer markets.
2. Which of the following is the largest segment of the business market? - The commercial market, which includes who acquires products to support production of other goods and services.
3. Which of the following statements does not describe the advantage of leasing? - requires a high level of capital commitment
4. Businesses choose outsourcing as an alternative to making goods in-house providing in-house services when: - they need to reduce costs to remain competitive.
5. Which of the following statements is true regarding the influence of organizational factors on purchasing decisions? - Personal selling skills and user preferences carry more weight in decentralized purchasing situations.
6. Related party trade is defined as the trade relationship between: - a corporation and its overseas subsidiaries.
7. A nation’s size, per-capita income, and stage of economic development determine its prospects as a host for _____. - international business expansion
8. The Export Trading Company Act of 1982, exempts companies from _____ so they can form export groups that offer a variety of products to foreign buyers. - antitrust regulations
9. A complete ban on the import of a product is known as a(n) _____. - embargo
10. The ideal way for a nation to stop a foreign company from dumping is to: - impose protective tariffs.
11. In recent years, advances in computer technology have significantly changed the nature of marketing research by: - allowing marketers to evaluate alternatives through the use of computer simulations
12. Wal-Mart prefers transaction records sorted by customer type, product, sales method, type of order, and order size. Analyzing internal data sorted in this manner is...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document