Instructions for successfully completing NETW202 Labs and Lab Reports: 1. Make sure that you understand the objective of the lab(s) and the requirements for successfully performing them.
2. Use this Lab Report template for all of your labs. Do not turn in separate documents for each lab or create your own document! Each lab is easily identified within this document. Note: It is a good idea to read over this template before performing your labs, so that you know what to expect.
3. Follow all procedures in the weekly iLab page, as well as, ElementK’s lab procedures and tips.
4. While performing your labs, capture and paste all screenshots identified in this Lab Report Template.
5. After each lab, summarize what you learned in a short paragraph – minimum three college-level and well-written sentences. Don’t just identify the steps that you performed (we already know that), give it some thought. In your summary, include what you accomplished in the lab, what you learned from performing it, how it relates to this week’s TCO’s and course material; and just as important, how you feel it will benefit you in your academic and professional career.
6. Save and submit your completed Lab Report to the appropriate weekly Dropbox.
The instructions below provide basic guidance on taking screenshots of your labs 1. Complete the lab step that you would like to capture in a screenshot. 2. Make sure that the window you want to capture is in the foreground. (click on the window if it’s behind other windows and/or partially blocked). 3. Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard to copy it to your clipboard. On some keyboards, it is written as Print Scrn or PrtSc. 4. Click on your Lab Report (this document).
5. Scroll to the point in the Lab Report where you want the screenshot to appear. 6. Right click on your mouse and click paste, or press Ctrl + V 7. Once your screenshot appears in your Lab Report, click on your lab...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document