Raphael Ngoma Tsasa
75, Farnborough Road, Miles Platting, Manchester M40 7WF
Téléphone: 00441619483035 / 00447448537889
Email: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
A committed and motivated individual who is able to work effectively alone or as part of a team. Possesses a wide knowledge of IT skills. Has the ability to learn new skills fast and continually learn when the opportunity arises. A good experience in Administration, finance and human resource at Sadisa/Kinshasa. Fluent in French and English; good understanding of Portuguese and also some other language from Africa (Kikongo, Lingala, Swahili). I have good communication skills and I worked as Radio Broadcaster in Belgium from 1994-1995: Skyrock Couvin and Nostalgie.
3rd Yes SPRL: Managing Director (Family Company) 2010 - 2012 African Francophone Integration Project, Beswick
2003 – 2010 Vice Chair/ Community Advice Worker (Voluntary)
• Giving advice and guidance to asylum seekers and refugees about Housing, education, employment, health, immigration and welfare benefits, Debts, Council Tax. • Sign posting and referrals
• Helping people to claim welfare benefits
• Information skills for information, Advice and Guidance • Interpretation and translation
• Casual French Interpretation Job with Greater Manchester Immigration Units • Child protection
• Computer maintenance & Software
|Management & Finance |Child Protection | |Fundraising |IT skills | |Equal Opportunity |Working as interpreter at advice centre (CHAC) | |Introduction...
References: available on request
Please join StudyMode to read the full document