“Causes of a Broken Family and Its effects to the emotional condition of the students on the selected schools in Manila” Name: _______________________________
Civil Status: ___________ Occupation: _______________________ Year Level: ____________
School [optional]: ______________________________________________
Direction: Kindly answer the following questions given.
1. What causes your family that made them separated?
____ Third Party/Affair
____ Financial Problem
2. Whose side are you with?
___Grand Mother/Grand Father
3. How does it affect you to have a broken family?
4. Do you handle it well?
5. How do you handle this kind of situation?
6. Are you aware of how important family is?
7. Do your father or mother has another family?
8. Do you still respect your parent who made your family broken?
9. How does it affect your relation with your parents?
10. Is there a time that you are ashamed with what happened to your family? ____ Yes ____ No
11. What are the actions of your parents to solve these problems?
12. Does having a broken family affect your daily living?
13. How does it affect to your study?
14. How does it affect to you financially?
15. Does your parent support you from activities regarding in your studies? ____ Yes
16. What are the actions of your grandparents to this problem?
17. Does it...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document