1. Why does Hegbert write The Christmas Angel?
2. What are some of the ways in which Landon slowly begins to admire Jamie as a person?
3. Why do other teens think Jamie is strange? Is she really strange?
4. Why does Landon want to marry Jamie?
5. What does it mean at the end of the novel when Landon says that he now believes that miracles can happen?
...health. Remember—you will come into contact with seniors from all...
...through a class, remember what the teacher tells them for the test, and never have...
...A Long Walk to Water Packet Chapter One: 1.The main character in the first...
...3-St. Simon “A walk to remember” Film Analysis: A....
...To Kill a Mockingbird Discussion Questions for Paideia/Socratic...