Maya Angelou - 355 Words
Maya Angelou Scavenger Hunt
1) Maya Angelou was born on April 14, 1928 in St. Louis, Missouri.
2) Maya Angelou’s birth name was Marguerite Johnson.
3) In addition to being a poet, Maya was also an author, playwright, actress, historian, editor, professor, producer, director, civil rights activist, a dancer, a cook, and a cable car conductor.
4) Prestigious awards she has earned are the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award.
5) Martin Luther King, Jr. request that Maya head...
355 Words | 2 Pages