Animal Farm - 826 Words
Chapters 1 - 3
1. Identify Old Major, Boxer, Clover, Benjamin and Mollie.
* Old Major was an old pig highly regarded by the other animals. He began the whole idea of the revolution.
* Boxer was a huge, strong horse, not very smart but of good character. Clover was a motherly, middle-aged mare.
* Benjamin was a donkey, the oldest animal on the farm. He was skeptical, cynical, and never laughed. Also, he was friends with Boxer.
* Mollie was a "foolish, pretty white mare" who liked...
826 Words | 3 Pages