you were able to accompany me.
Your loving brother,
Manik Chand Jain
(30) Write a letter to your father tellinghimaboutyournewfriend. Describe what you have liked abouthim.
April 20, 2008.
My dear father,
I apologise I could not write to you...
class to read some short stories about ghosts and supernatural power. Write a letter to your best friend in the UK describing one of the ghost stories you have read. You may tell him what the story is about, why you like it and what other genres of stories you would like to read in the future...
soon and love joe.
Pretend that you are Sally. Reply to Joe's letter above tellinghim all about life in yournew school in Cork. Pretend you are Phil Martin. Write to Sally tellingher all aboutyour break-up with Sandra Byrne.
Junior Certificate School Programme
tabloid-style news story related to your book.
20. Draw a comic-book page complete with bubble-style conversations showing an incident in your book.
21. Use a journalistic style and write a news story about something that happened to one of the characters.
22. Write a paragraph tellingabout the...
/Letter: A friend is coming to visit you this weekend. Write an email tellinghim/heraboutyour plans for this weekend and make arrangements to meet him/her.
Essay: Writeaboutyour plans for next year´s summer holiday.
File 4. NEF Pre-Intermediate
Write a composition, approximately 120...
a persuasive letter to a friendtellinghim/herabout the dangers of a drug (you choose the drug). Explain the importance of making a healthy decision.
14. Create a trifold fitness pamphlet where each “panel” of the pamphlet must include the following: 1) unique title with a hand drawn color...
Write: The last letter Ask students to imagine they are Cosette in Chapter 15 and to writeher last letter to her father. You are Cosette in Chapter 15. You are very worried aboutyour father’s health. What do you write in your last letter to him?
31 Discuss: The moral of the story...
system, 3-D maps, lifesize wall posters of leaders, etc. All these have proved very informative and helpful in learning. Write a letter to yourfriendtellinghimabout the Social Science lab and its uses. You are Rajiv/Rajni living at 22/1 Block B, Janak Puri. You went on an excursion with your...
mood is swinging. Yourfriend has asked you for advice. Write an email to yourfriend giving him/her advice on what to do.Write between 125 and 150 words. Source: EOI Andalucía
8) You were looking for a summer job and you came across this ad while searching. Write the application letter required...
story. Include an explanation for why you choose each of the items.
127.Write a letter to a character in the novel. Tell them aboutyour reaction to him or her actions in the book.
128.Which character form the book would make a good friend? Why?
129.If your book has a villain that was punished...
friend read their essays to ensure that their essays are memorable. And in order to obtain effective letters of recommendation, students need to perform well in their teachers’ class and talk to their teachers outside of class.
How to write a memorable personal essay
To write a memorable personal...
back from the tour. “He hid nothing from me, and yet he didn’t think of it as a telling of secrets. He had depended on me for so long. To him, my companionship was like existence itself. He enjoyed it without noticing” (30). Ourika believes that everything they did was more than just friends. Her love...
) Gesture (vii) Aggression (viii) Influence
Q. 6 Write a letter to your mother who is worried aboutyour health. (8)
Q. 7 Read the passage and answer the questions given at the end. (10)
Today the Quaid-e-Azam’s Pakistan is passing through difficult times because many among us have...
she react this way?
6. About halfway into the chapter, this man begins to describe himself. Write down some lines used to describe his relationship with Hester and to describe him.
7. Why does this man want to know who the father of the child is? Give quotes to support your answer.
getting close to her white Jewish boss.
Confront the protagonist Nat Lime with the way black people see him.
Write a diary entry or a letter to the editor from your present perspective. Include your thoughts on some of the following issues:
How I've come across discriminatory practice in my life. (To...
WRITING - 15 MARKS
4. Your brother, who is in a hostel, is very fond of eating outside. As a result, he keeps getting sick often. Write a lettertellinghimabout the harmful effects of junk food and advising him to eat...
is affecting the self confidence and the health of the
youth. Mention how the latest and personal products shown on T.V. are affecting the mental
and physical health of the people. (120-150 words)
You are Mikha / Ruben of A-3, Paschim Vihar , Delhi, write a letter to yourfriend...
Center, Berkeley, Missouri
Opening-Day LetterWrite a letter to your students. In that letter, introduce yourself to students. Tell them aboutyour hopes for the new school year and some of the fun things you'll be doing in class. In addition, tell students a few personal things about yourself; for...