- Abstrak Sa Pananaliksik
- A learning theory is an attempt to describe how people and animals learn, thereby helping us understand the inherently complex process of learning. Learning theories have two chief values according to Hill (2002). One is in providing us with vocabulary and a conceptual framework for interpreting...
- Premium 4181 Words 17 Pages
- Isyu Sa Wikang Filipino
- In this current situation of portentous upheaval in the Philippines, any discussion of the “language question,” like the “woman question,” is bound to be imcendiary and contentious. The issue of language is always explosive, a crux of symptoms afflicting the body politic. It is like a fuse o...
- Premium 4609 Words 19 Pages
- Pag-Aaral Sa Internet
- More Filipinos now using Internet for news, information–study MANILA, Philippines – More Filipinos are using digital media for news and information rather than listening to radio or reading newspapers and magazines, according to a study conducted by TNS, a global research company. “TNS Dig...
- Premium 667 Words 3 Pages
- Ang Suliranin at Kapaligiran Nito
- ANG SULIRANIN AT KALIGIRAN NITO 1. Introduksyon Ang sexual disorder ay isang karamdamang dulot ng irrigularidad sa pagtatalik. Ito ay isang karamdaman na kung saan hindi gaano gumagana ang mga sexual na organ ng isang indibidwal habang nagtatalik. Naapektohan din ang pakiramdam sa p...
- Premium 1430 Words 6 Pages
Documents 21 - 24 of 24
Go to Page