- Principles of Investigation
- 1.0 Introduction of Investigation Investigation can be defined quite simply as a systematic fact finding and reporting process. It is derived from the Latin word vestigere, to “track or trace,” and encompasses a patient, step-by step inquiry. Investigation is finding facts; it is akin to rese
- Premium 6854 Words 28 Pages
- Family and Crime
- EVIDENCE Scope of Law on Evidence 1. Prescribes the manner of presenting evidence (Burden of Proof, rules 131-132); 2.Fixes the qualification and privilege of witnesses and the mode of examining them (Rule 132); 3.Determines among the probative matters, things which are logically
- Premium 12715 Words 51 Pages
- Accident Investigation and Report
- ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION AND REPORTING 1 ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION AND REPORTING INTRODUCTION The material in this short booklet has been produced to support an accident investigation and reporting course which can be run. Although it does not cover in detail all of the subjects that can be disc
- Premium 5489 Words 22 Pages
- cyber crime in banking sector
- UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI PROJECT ON CYBER CRIME IN BANKING SECTOR SUBMITTED BY ASHA VASHUMAL AHUJA PROJECT GUIDE Prof. Mrs. MINAL GANDHI BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES SEMESTER V (2009-10) V.E.S. COLLEGE OF ARTS, SCIENCE & COMMERCE, SINDHI COLONY, CHEMBUR – 400071 Page 1 of...
- Premium 19357 Words 78 Pages
- Online Crime Reporting System
- University of Ilorin, Computer Science Department Abstract Crime is part of human activities and needs to be managed. No human society has ever been totally free of deviants and it is unlikely that society will ever be. The more populated and complex a society becomes the wider the...
- Premium 17138 Words 69 Pages
- cyber crime
- Chapter:I INTRODUCTORY I.a.Introduction Advent of technology not only widens scientific horizon but also poses constant challenges for the jurisprudence, legal system and legal world as a whole. Computers, Internet and Cyberspace - together known as...
- Premium 31834 Words 128 Pages
Documents 21 - 26 of 26
Go to Page