THE RULE OF LAW:
The rule of law may be interpreted either as a philosophy or political theory which lays down fundamental requirements for law, or as a procedural device by which those with power rule under the law. The essence of the rule of law is that of the sovereignty or supremacy of la...
Are some born to rule?
Some are born to rule.
Babies grow and develop at a very rapid rate during their first year of life. They grow physically, mentally, emotionally and socially. But can anyone know when you're a infant that you were born to rule the world or lead a country? I'm going t...
Rules of Merger & Demerger
1. These rules are called Rules of Merger & Demerger amongst the Firms registered with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
2. Concept of Merger & Demerger:
i) The Partnership Act has not prescribed...
1. Find a renewable energy source (like iron man)
2. toy with the economics of the world using said energy source
3. make a lot of money and destroy your enemies
4. create a world you want.
the rest of this is copy and paste just so i can make the minium essay requirement to post an...
Biology notes –last exam help
1.Outline one therapeutic use of stem cells.
Bone marrow transplants are one of the many therapeutic uses of stem cells. Stem cells found in the bone marrow give rise to the red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets in the body. These stem cells can...