- Consequence of Population Growth on Econmic Development I Nigeria
- May 2012 IJPSS Volume 2, Issue 5 ISSN: 2249-5894 ___________________________________________________________ EFFECT OF POPULATION ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: A QUANTITATIVE ASSESSMENT ADEDIRAN OLANREWAJU ADEWOLE* __________________________________________________________ ABSTRACT: This
- Premium 5558 Words 23 Pages
- The Theory of Economic Growth
- The Theory of Economic Growth: a ‘Classical’ Perspective The Theory of Economic Growth: a ‘Classical’ Perspective Edited by Neri Salvadori University of Pisa, Italy Edward Elgar Cheltenham, UK • Northampton, MA, USA Contents Introduction by Neri Salvadori 1. Theories
- Premium 113282 Words 454 Pages
- essay on principle of population
- An Essay on the principle of Population Thomas Malthus, in the early 19th century published an essay on the principle of population as it affects the future improvement of the society with remarks on the Speculations of Mr. Godwin, M. Condorcet, and Other Writers. He criticized the views...
- Premium 4200 Words 17 Pages
- Development versus population Growth
- Development is linked in various ways to population change. The transformation in demographic regimes from high to low death and birth rates; the demographic transitions can be added to the list of structural changes constituting development: indeed, in terms of its direct effect on human...
- Premium 3715 Words 15 Pages
Documents 21 - 24 of 24
Go to Page