Q & A
Q1. What are the main approaches to industrial relations ?
Ans. there are 6 basic approaches to IR in India.
1. psychological approach
2. Sociological approach
3.Human Relations approach
4. Socio-ethical Approach
5. Gandhian Approach
Q2. Why industrial...
The power of the mass Medias is to focus public attention on key issues; it is an immense and well documented influence. Not only do people acquire factual information about public affairs from the news media, the picture in people minds about the outside world are significantly infl...
IR issues in Indian Airline industry:
1. Indian Airline industry-introduction, definition and overview about this industry.
2. Trade unions in Airline Industry- Explaining everything about unionism. How trade unions are formed? Rules/laws related to trade unions in Indian airline...
Chapters 1, 2, and 3
Saudi Arabia's nationalization of the oil industry in the 1970s is an example of ________.
A. macropolitical risk
B. exclusive political risk
C. exclusive political risk
D. micropolitical risk
E. ordinary political risk
Wrong Points Earned: 0/1
Correct Answer: D...
Approaches in Industrial Relation
1. Psychological approach to Industrial Relations
2. Sociological approach to Industrial Relations
3. Human Relations Approach to Industrial Relations
4. Socio- Ethical approach to Industrial Relations
5. Gandhian Approach to Industrial Relations
6. System app...
Trevor Taylor (1979) defines International Relations as "a discipline, which tries to explain political activities across state boundaries".
According to Ola, Joseph (1999), "International relations are the study of all forms of interactions that exist between members of...