- Legal Profession Cases
- Bar Matter No. 553 June 17, 1993 MAURICIO C. ULEP, petitioner, vs. THE LEGAL CLINIC, INC., respondent. REGALADO, J.: Petitioner prays this Court "to order the respondent to cease and desist from issuing advertisements similar to or of the same tenor as that of annexes "A" and "B" (of said
- Premium 27645 Words 111 Pages
- Restorative Justice in the Prison Setting
- RESTORATIVE JUSTICE IN THE PRISON SETTING Dr Andrew Coyle International Centre for Prison Studies King’s College University of London United Kingdom A Paper presented at the conference of the International Prison Chaplains As
- Premium 5279 Words 22 Pages
- Criminal Psychology
- criminal psychology a beginner’s guide From anarchism to artiﬁcial intelligence and genetics to global terrorism, Beginner’s Guides equip readers with the tools to fully understand the most challenging and important debates of our age. Written by experts in a clear and accessible style,
- Premium 64269 Words 258 Pages
- criminal law notes
- CRIM II CRIM II Homicide: murder and involuntary manslaughter Patterns of homicide A Wallace, Homicide: The Social Reality (1986) Homicide is a unique crime: Seriousness which it is regarded by law and society – only death penalty crime in certain jurisdictions Contravention...
- Premium 87063 Words 349 Pages
- ISLAM, WOMEN AND GENDER JUSTICE
- ISLAM, WOMEN AND GENDER JUSTICE Asghar Ali Engineer It is generally thought that Islam treats women unfairly and gender justice is not possible within Islamic law known as the Shari‘ah law. This assertion is partly true and partly untrue. True as far as the existing shari‘ah laws are...
- Premium 93283 Words 374 Pages
- Criminal psychology
- 1 Criminal Psychology Criminal Psychology BY HANS GROSS, J. U. D. Get any book for free on: www.Abika.com Get any book for free on: www.Abika.com Criminal Psychology Criminal Psychology A MANUAL FOR JUDGES, PRACTITIONERS, AND STUDENTS BY HANS GROSS, J. U. D....
- Premium 29422 Words 118 Pages
Documents 21 - 26 of 26
Go to Page