• Research Paper
    . For example, male students use the internet for research, but they also play online games.  Knowing your market helps you decide on what services to offer. The Internet is not for surfing the net alone. Most I-cafe owners say online gaming makes up 70% of their businesses. The other 30% comes...
    Premium 1590 Words 7 Pages
  • Internet Cafe Business Plan
    local residents help to their technological needs and knowledge to it. Future Researchers This study will serve to them as a referral material in conducting a study about internet café shop. This study will provide them as a research framework. This will generate them knowledge...
    Premium 1664 Words 7 Pages
  • Document
    research is survey, the knowledge of respondent’s, books, websites from Internet, guide of other research and professors that gives an information or an idea what are the things that gives to the research study of a computer shop business to know their suggestions and the needs and wants of a customer...
    Premium 2981 Words 12 Pages
  • Principles of Information Systems Group Project
    discussing about the local Internet Cafe where they are and started brainstorming the same business as a course requirement. Ideas started pouring as to how their group as young IT Professional can revolutionize the way Internet Café does its business. They agreed to conduct feasibility study capturing...
    Premium 2238 Words 9 Pages
  • Internet Cafe or Cyber Cafe
    CHAPTER 3 METHODOLOGY : MARKET ASPECT : The Internet-services side of the business is rapidly being accepted by the local communities. Students love to gather for late-night sessions, nearby seniors are getting a glimpse of what the Internet offers, and local...
    Premium 412 Words 2 Pages
  • Feasibility Study on Internet Cafe Chapter 1
    market because of its good location, projected high profitability of the business and for the development of the researcher’s knowledge. The Problem This feasibility study entitled “Establishing an Internet Café” is conducted to determine the profitability of engaging into an Internet Café...
    Premium 7108 Words 29 Pages
  • Report on Carrebean Internet Cafe Case
    PROFITABILITY 6 CONCLUSION 6 RECOMMENDATIONS 7 INTRODUCTION The report deals with the study of a business proposal to open an internet café. The report studies the decision of David Grant who is an MBA student, to open Caribbean Internet Café in his home town Kingston, Jamaica. David while...
    Premium 1395 Words 6 Pages
  • Icyzin
    cent per annum on the loan In addition, JTL commissioned a market study conducted by an independent market research firm. The firm agreed with David’s estimate of the local segment size, and then made three estimates of potential usage of the café in the first year. The market research firm...
    Premium 1856 Words 8 Pages
  • Feasibility Study on an Internet Cafe Business
    specific needs. For example, male students use the internet for research, but they also play online games. Knowing your market helps you decide on what services to offer. The Internet is not for surfing the net alone. Most I-cafe owners say online gaming makes up 70% of their businesses. The other...
    Premium 448 Words 2 Pages
  • Why Internet Cafe Is Still a Good Business in the Philippines
    needs. For example, male students use the internet for research, but they also play online games. Knowing your market helps you decide on what services to offer. The Internet is not for surfing the net alone. Most I-cafe owners say online gaming makes up 70% of their businesses. The other 30% comes...
    Premium 648 Words 3 Pages
  • Maketing Plan
    the goals forecast. Students love to gather for late-night sessions and business people stop by for a quick bite and an email check. 2.1 Market Summary E-Cafe’ is the first-mover in the local cyber-cafe market. The consistent popularity of coffee and the Internet each has proven to be a winning...
    Premium 7042 Words 29 Pages
  • The Third Place Business Plan
    ) internet research. We targeted at Chula students, Chula staffs and teachers, and Satit Chula students. Our target market will be teenagers to middle class people with average income to high income in Chula area. The sources of our information were directed study from these groups of people...
    Premium 4918 Words 20 Pages
  • Establishing an Internet Cafe @ Poblacion, San Isidro, Bohol
    towns because of the risk of having no customers which will then result to unprofitable investment. We, the researchers of this study, therefore, agreed to make a research to determine the marketability, feasibility and profitability of establishing an internet cafe at Poblacion, San Isidro, Bohol...
    Premium 3137 Words 13 Pages
  • No More
    included our Internet café design layout in this study. This study also includes the types of government assistance and business legal requirements that needed in establishing a business. We also include some analysis that we need to know before and in establishing a business, like market analysis...
    Premium 4332 Words 18 Pages
  • Market Plan: Cafe
    Internet offers and local business people love to stop by for a quick bite and an email check. Market Summary Internet Cafe is faced with the exciting opportunity of being the first-mover in the local cyber-cafe market. The consistent popularity of coffee/tea, combined with the growing interest in...
    Premium 6024 Words 25 Pages
  • Hillio
    office softwa re (spreadsheet, word processing and presentations). Caribbean Internet Café (CIC) would not have a kitche n. All the baked products would be sourced from local bakeries as needed. The target market would be computer literate 18 to 35 year old university students and...
    Premium 2193 Words 9 Pages
  • Marketing
    : Case Study Read Item A and then answer the questions that follow. Item A Tasty Snacks Jenny is studying for her A-levels. At the same time, she enjoys working part time in a local café in the village where she lives. She has noticed that the prices charged to customers in the café seem...
    Premium 556 Words 3 Pages
  • awawawawa
    assessment of the market in which they would cater to. Most of them are in gaming since this is the framework which started the internet café industry in the Philippines. Background of the study If we look closely, we would find out that the internet café industry in the Philippines is...
    3011 Words 13 Pages
  • Business Plan
    Contents Introduction into the business. Secondary research into the market. The marketing mix. Startup and operating costs of the business. Financial aspects Conclusions and recommendations Bibliography Mission Statement “First choice for internet access and food...
    Premium 3889 Words 16 Pages
  • Expansion of an Internet Café Business Into China
    Chinese regulations governing our business. From initial research it appears that as a Chinese Internet Café, we are required to track and report all Internet usage of consumers, as well as monitor and regulate the sites that are visited. While expanding business to a vastly different market, such...
    Premium 6602 Words 27 Pages