explain the principles of individualdecision-making.
* Provide an example of a decision in which you compared the marginal benefits and the marginal costs associated with that decision.
* What were the marginal benefits and marginal costs associated with that decision?
are flexible plans that set out general, provide focus yet allow discussion in implementation.
B) The ‘’Five Whys’’ approach is often recommended as valuable aid to effective decisionmaking. Explain why this is the case
a) List and briefly describe the six steps in the strategic...
social responsibility should provide lifetime employment to its employees”. Explain your views on this statement. [10 marks]
Question 4 In management theory, it is suggested that decisionmaking falls into three models. (a) Briefly describe these three models. What are the strengths and...
than selling a naked call?
j. What are the functions of a clearing house of a future exchange?
Q2. “Investment decisions are made after calculating risk.” Do you agree? Explain the various steps involved in the investment decisionmaking process.
Q3. Compare and...
b. Brieflyexplain any four roles for the Council of Rulers.
15. The Cabinet is headed by a Prime Minister with ministers appointed by the Yang diPertuan Agong on the advice of the Prime Minister
a. Explain the ROLES of Cabinet.
b. LIST the...
. Through individualdecision-making of people regarding supply demands for their needs and wants, it is businesses who decide what and how many goods are to be sold, and at what prices to sell to consumers. In this paper I will list and brieflyexplain the fourprinciples of individualdecision-making...
• Of the three early metaphysical ideas, which seems most logical to you? Briefly define the view you selected and explain how your reading and experience supports it. Note that there is a list of three metaphysical views in Ch. 6 of Philosophy.
Week Four Discussion Questions
willing staff members are the most able
5. Only individuals, not groups, can be assigned complete accountability
Assess yourself : Leading
Explain the following terms
2. Giving direction
3. Position power
4. Personal power
, French and Raven's bases or sources of power. (10 marks)
QUESTION 3 a) Brieflyexplain programmed and non-programmed decision. (4 marks) b) Identify and explain the three (3) conditions in decision- making. Give examples. (6 marks)
QUESTION 4 a) Define management from the Islamic Perspective. (2...
relationship among virtue, values, and moral concepts in an individual and business context.
2.2 Explain ways in which external social pressures have influenced business ethics.
2.3 Summarize how personal values influence ethical decision-making.
Clarifying Personal Values Review...
assumptions about employees.
2. Identify the fourprinciples of total quality management (TQM).
3. Define the term e-business, and specify at least three OB-related issues raised by e-leadership.
4. Contrast human and social capital, and explain why we need to build both.
. Operations management professional make a decisions that affect the entire organization. Brieflyexplain each of these categories:
What: What resources are needed, and in what amounts?
When: When will each resource be needed? When should the work be scheduled? When should materials and other...
Explain how the relationship between an organisation’s structure and culture can impact the performance of the business (1.2)
Performance of business means many things including...
is changing. ListFOUR (4) characteristics of today’s new organisations. 4
d) There are four basic management functions. Brieflyexplain what the organising function 3 involves. e) Define the term therblig. f) List THREE (3) of the characteristics of a bureaucracy. 2 3 1 4
g) How many principles...
d. Describe how to integrate supporting materials into a speech.
e. List and explainfour organizational strategies specifically adapted to supporting materials.
f. List and define three types of verbal and nonverbal speech signposts.
g. Explain how visual aids can supplement signposts...
20. List and briefly discuss the characteristics of effective control.
The details of each control program should be tailored to fit the needs of individual organizations because every organization’s products and services are different from each other’s. The establishment of...
organizational structures where more members have access to important information.
2. (Learning Objective 2) List the four levels of decision specialties within an organizations hierarchy and identify the major function of each. Operational level. Monitor and control the day-to-day operations of the...
two employee responsibilities.
Employer - disability discrimination equal pay employment equality
Employee – following company policies relating to equality and diversity
Treating colleagues with respect
Reporting issues as they happen
6. Brieflyexplain the benefits of making...