out in your text book. Explain the
various elements of marketing process. ( LO1; Assessment Criteria 1.1)
2. Select an organization of your choice, identify the marketingorientation it focuses on and
evaluate the benefits and costs of the marketingorientation for the selected organization
Marketing Guidelines for A1
(1b) Evaluate the benefits and costs of a marketingorientation for a selected organization
( What is the marketingorientation (product? production? sales? marketing? societal marketing?) that you will be selecting for Sunshine?
( What are the benefits...
Marketing Processes and Planning
In this assessment you will have the
opportunity to present evidence that
shows you are able to:
Explain the various elements of the
Evaluate the benefits and costs of a
marketingorientation for a selected
In this assessment you...
and discuss the key benefits the organization obtains being marketing oriented. (30 Marks)
What is marketingorientation ? Recommended steps to be marketing oriented Key Benefits of marketingorientationMarketingOrientationMarketing Production
Syllabus Unit 1
1.4 Identify and evaluate the factors that may make market orientation difficult to achieve within the organisation: • Lack of committed leadership and vision. • Lack of customer knowledge. • Lack of infrastructure eg, technology. • Autocratic...
various elements of the marketing process |
| | |Evaluate the benefits and costs of a marketingorientation for the chosen organisation |
|2 |31/10/12 |How to use the concepts of segmentation, targeting...
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Introduction ………………………………………………….. 2
2. Demography of Wabe Shebele Hotel …………………… 2
3. Theoretical Overview Market orientation …………………. 4
1. Various Company Orientations towards Marketing…… 4
2. Benefits of a true customer focus orientation...
* Value satisfaction and quality ( the difference between the benefits to own a product and the cost to obtain that product. Smart companies…
* Exchange, transactions and relationship
* Markets and marketing system ( the set of all actual and potential buyers of a product and service...
Market-Oriented Era- buyer’s markets, firms discovered marketing.
Value-Based Marketing Era- Value reflects the relationship of benefits to costs, or what you get for what you give.
To prove additional value-
Value Cocreation- customers act as collaborators to create the product...
benefit and cost of market orientation of Kinh Do Corporation will be discussed more in next part.
2. Evaluation cost and benefit of Market orientation in Kinh Do Corporation:
As the assignment mentioned above, Market Orientation focuses on the customer’s needs and wants and the company will...
” (Carson 1990, Harris and Watkins 1998).
Ac 1.2: Evaluate the benefits and costs of marketingorientation for a selected organisation
(1) Swot analysing: Starbucks
-very profitable organization. The company revenue of more than $5000 million per every year.
- Its a global...
Category Depth: the number of stock keeping units (SKUs) within a category
Value of Branding: facilitate purchase, establish loyalty, protect from competitor, reduce marketingcost.
Equity: (how much its worth) based on Brand Awareness, Perceived Value, Association, Loyalty...
1.2 Evaluate the benefits and costs of a marketingorientation for a selected organization.
1.2.a Marketingorientation has 5 concepts.
- Production concept based on what consumers favor products that are available and affordable.
- Product concept based on ways to improve the quality...
results, evaluate progress)
1. Analyzing and researching on marketing management
2. Defining Market Orientation
3. Demonstrate on the benefit of Market Orientation and briefly explaining in detail
4. Analyze Coca-Cola organization base on Narver and Slater (1990) tool
attempt to discover and satisfy customers’ needs and wants
Provide greater value to customers than their competitors
Value reflects the relationship of benefits to costs, or what you get for what you give.
What is Value-Based Marketing?
Marketing firms attempt to find the most desirable...
1.1 explain the various elements of the marketing process
1.2 evaluate the benefits and costs of a marketingorientation for a selected organisation
Having completed the training session, you have now been asked...
breakdown of the readings that align to the Final Examination questions.
Week One: Understanding Marketing Management
Objective: Identify fundamental marketing concepts, trends, and tasks.
1. What is the broad purpose of the marketing concept?
a. Customer orientation
improved to give to macom a competitive advantage.
First we will see the various element of marketing process and also the benefit and the cost of a marketingorientation
Then this report will include the macro and micro environmental element which could influence the marketing decision
, availability and peripheral benefits and services that add to value of product
• Defining needs in advance of production
• Profit through customer satisfaction and loyalty
Product life circle.
However, Marketingorientation does not guarantee success. There are internal and external factors...