Are You Sure It’s Fat Free?
Math 126, Survey of Mathematical Methods
September 8, 2011
In the text of “mathematics in our world” on page 236, it sparks the interest of readers because it challenges the question “is it really fat free?” It goes on to give an...
Marketing Management – MM522 - Discussion 1 (Week 1)
1. Name the six steps in the marketing research process as discussed in the Kotler text.
1. Define the problem and research objectives.
2. Develop the research plan
3. Collect the information
4. Analyze the information
5. Present the...
Strategic Partnership (graded) |
This course focuses on the strategic value that technology has brought to HR and the business. As a result, HR is a strategic partner in companies. How specifically has technology created this strategic partnership? Share an example. What values have resulted from...
Questions to Guide Class Discussion
Smith EA, Bliege Bird R, Bird DW (2003) The benefits of costly signaling: Meriam turtle hunters. Behavioral Ecology 14: 116-126
Who are the Miriam: geography, technology, etc.?
What hypotheses did the authors test?
Describe the two main stra...
WEEK 2 Discussion Questions for UoP BSA 310
How has globalization influenced business?
Globalization has influenced business in several ways:
Globalization and increased trade have increased market access by foreign manufacturers. As a result, this has increased price competition domestical...
Academic Research |
Discuss your experience with academic research. If you have conducted college-level research in the past, what part of the research was most interesting or easiest for you? What was most difficult? If you have not conducted college-level research before, how is this type o...
Week 2 – Discussion 1
Action - Determine what your learning style(s) may be. Share results and identify specific things you can do to enhance your learning based on your learning style.
The learning styles that the assessment determined I had was identified as Interpersonal and Visual-Sp...
Week 4 Discussion Questions
• What are main elements in calculating the cost of capital? How does an increase in debt affect it? How do you identify an organization’s optimal cost of capital?
• The main elements in calculating the cost of capital are cost of debt, cost of equity, preferred s...
Math 116 Problem set week 8
Problem Set 4
Answer the following questions. Use Equation Editor to write mathematical expressions and equations. First, save this file to your hard drive by selecting Save As from the File menu. Click the white space below each que...
Week Four - Discussion Question One
1. What are your thoughts on evaluating an employee’s performance based on what a manager thinks he or she deserves as opposed to what his or her work entails? Support your rationale with examples.
I think it is against all fair management practices to ev...
WEEK 07 DISCUSSION QUESTION
SIMILARITIES AND DIFFERENCES BETWEEN AN ADAPTIVE PROJECT MANAGEMENT LIFE CYCLE MODEL AND EXTREME PROJECT MANAGEMENT LIFE CYCLE
1. The solution or outcome is not clear for both in Adaptive and Extreme PMLC models. The Adaptive does not defined goal...
Discussion Questions - Week 2
1. The federal government should set regulations and make laws to provide U.S. citizens with the best possible health care delivery and make sure the big insurance companies cannot rip people off. The private sector should reasonably contribute to their own health c...
Capstone Discussion Question
Week 9 BEH 225
Do you think it is necessary for a person in your field of study to learn psychology and neuroscience? Explain your answer.
In the field which I am working towards, which are the medical insurance and claims and medical records? I believe that it is i...
Week 1 Discussion Questions
Describe in your own words why financial decisions are based on incremental benefits? How does a sunk cost affect the incremental benefit from a decision?
Incremental benefits are costs and benefits that would occur if a particular course of action is taken, compared...
Week 5 DQ 2 – Due Thursday, August 26
Please post a 200 - 300-word response to the following discussion question by clicking on Reply.
Review Ch. 10 of Fundamentals of Abnormal Psychology. Choose a theoretical viewpoint based on your readings. Answer the following questio...
Week two Discussion Questions
University of Phoenix
October 10, 2011
Week Two Discussion Questions
• Visit the website of your favorite U.S. company. Find the company’s financial statements in the section of the website for investors. Post a link to the...
JUNE 16, 2011
Week three Discussion Questions
* Hazel is 84, and suffers from debilitating arthritis. Sometimes, she can barely walk. Every time Hazel has been unable to get around,...
Week 5 Assessed Questions
June 23, 2008
Individual Assignment: Create a Problem Statement
How can Kudler Fine Foods reach more markets and produce the quality food that they are known for so they can open more stores of its kind to make more money? Many factors go into openin...
COM 220 Week 6 Discussion Question 1
Class, when writing an introduction for your persuasive research paper, you must choose an introduction that is going to “draw” your readers in so that it will hold their interest throughout the entire paper.
The conclusion of your persuasive research p...
Discussion Question 1
Review the definition of control structure on p. 45 in Extended Prelude to Programming Concepts and Design (2nd ed.). Then, think about the pseudocode algorithm you would write for a simple task, such as making a peanut butter sandwich, for example, as well as three simple c...