A Detailed Lesson Plan in English 1
Prepared By: Mirasol R. Soriano
At the end of the discussion, the students are expected to:
1. Read and Understand the story entitled “My parents were not there for me” by Mark in Parents – children Relationship stories.
Detailed Lesson Plan in English
At the end of the sixty minute session each pupil learns to
Use Adjectives in describing persons, places, ideas and events.
2. SUBJECT MATTER
2.1. Chapter IV: Adjectives
2.2. Lesson One: Recognizing Adjectives
A DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN ENGLISH IV
1. Use easily confused verbs ( Two – word verbs)
2. Give a heading or title for texts read without title.
3. Writing a paragraph
II. Subject Matter:
1. Use easily confused verbs ( Two – word Verbs)
2. Give a hea...
DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN ENGLISH
FOR GRADE II PUPILS
After the lesson the student should be able to
• appreciate andrespect God’s creatures; both living and nonliving, and to develop the attitude of thanking
• anybody for giving something, and that they may be able to use...
SEMI DETAILED LESSON PLAN FOR ENGLISH
1. Point out author’s purpose.
2. Note specific details to support the main idea.
3. Relate the author with the selection
4. Differentiate an essay from a poem.
II. SUBJECT MATTER
“I AM A FILIPINO” (p.56-58)
Detailed Lesson Plan in English 1
I. OBJECTIVES: At the end of the class, 95% of the students should be able to:
1. Define what is topic, main idea, and supporting detail;
2. Recognize topics, main ideas, and supporting details in reading passages;
3. Identify the common location...
Detailed Lesson Plan in Mathematics IV
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to:
1. Identify linear equation in two variables.
2. Solve and graph linear equation in two linear variables
3..Present solutions with accuracy and precision in ones work.
A Detailed Lesson Plan in Values
Grade 7 – B
Prepared by: Danielle Red
At the end of the lesson the student should be able to:
* Share to the class about their traits and characteristics as part of their self-discovery.
* Appreciate and respect themselves and other...
Detailed Lesson Plan in Science
by: Mary Rose B. Alvaro
A. To identify and analyze the definition of photosynthesis
B. to showcase the process of photosynthesis
C.To inculcate and appreciate the principle of photosynthesis in the life of human existence.
II- Subject Matter...
A DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN SCIENCE 1
At the end of the lesson the students should be able to:
1. Identify the different parts of a green plant like roots, stems, and leaves.
2. Describe how things feel and appear.
3. Draw or paint a picture inspired by green plants...
DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN MAPEH I
a. To distinguish the different kinds of notes.
b. To read the notes that is located in the grand staff.
c. To locate he Major Scales or called octave
II. SUBJECT MATTER:
Fundamentals of Music /,ACTIVE MAPEH 3, pp.10-31
Catherine U. Toledo
Detailed Lesson Plan
At the end of the lesson, the first year section one students should be able to:
* Recognize key word that indicates certain mathematical operations.
* Translate verbal statement into equations.
* Identify the basic steps in...
SEMI- DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN SCIENCE 3
I. Learning Objectives
At the end of the 80-minute period, the grade three pupils should be able to:
a. Identify human practices that cause water pollution;
b. Conserve water resources through role-playing; and
c. Make a slogan cam...
A Detailed Lesson Plan in Biology
I . Objectives
At the end of the lesson, the students should be able to :
1. distinguish cellular structures;
2. distinguish the functions of each structures;
3. familiarize what the cell looks like and
4. compare the factory to a cell
II . Topic: Cellular...
At the end of a 45-minute period, the grade four pupils will be able to:
1. Add and subtract fractions with the same denominators,
2. Add and subtract fractions with dissimilar denominators,
3. Add and subtract mixed numbers with similar denominators, and
A Detailed Lesson Plan in General Science
At the end of a 60 minutes session, each student must be able to:
1.1 differentiate active, inactive, and reactive fault by their chance to produce an earthquake
1.2 locate the different areas in the Philippine ma...
A DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN MATHEMATICS V
A. Visualize, identify and describe 3-4 sided polygons
B. Draw 3-4 sided polygons
C. Identify different geometric figures
D. Observe patience and discipline in doing assigned works
E. Work cooperatively and collaboratively in all activities...
Republic of the Philippines
Department of Education
Division of Nueva Ecija
BONGABON CENTRAL SCHOOL
Detailed Lesson Plan in Mathematics I
I- Learning Objectives
a. Cognitive: Separate groups of objects into halves
b. Psychomotor: Identify one-half...
A detailed Lesson Plan
Web Design and Development
Darrex Val S. Jara
Jenner C. Elumba
March 14, 2013
At the end of the lesson, the students are expected to:
a. Define Hypertext mark-up language
b. Identify the basic ta...
A SEMI-DETAILED LESSON PLAN IN ENGLISH III
Through an in depth discussion of the poem and the given activities, the students should be able to:
a. generalize the meaning of the poem through recitation;
b. willingly share their output regarding t...