1 What Is The Application Zenmap Gui Typically Used For Describe A Scenario In Which You Would Use This Type Of Application Scanning All Domains Within The Local Domain If I Was A Financial Essays and Term Papers
1. What is the applicationZenMapGUItypicallyused for? Describe a scenario in whichyouwouldusethistype of application. / Scanningalldomainswithin the localdomain. / If Iwas a financial accountant, Iwouldusethis to see what my employees are accessing and who is doing what on the company...
SYSTEMS SECURITY & ASSURANCE SERIES
LABORATORY MANUAL TO ACCOMPANY
Fundamentals of Information Systems Security
8/1/12 1:00 PM
World Headquarters Jones & Bartlett Learning 5 Wall Street Burlington, MA 01803 978-443-5000 email@example.com www.jblearning.com
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Upon completing this lab, students will be able to complete the following tasks:
* Identify risks, threats, and vulnerabilities in an IP network infrastructure using ZenMapGUI (Nmap) to perform an IP host, port, and services scan
Lab #1 – Assessment Worksheet
Perform Reconnaissance and Probing Using ZenmapGUI (Nmap)
Hackers typically follow a five-step approach to seek out and destroy targeted hosts. The first step in performing an attack is to plan the attack by identifying the target and learning as much as...
Assessment Question & Answers
1. What is the applicationZenmapGUItypicallyused for ? Describe a scenario in whichyouwouldusethistype of application? Zenmap is the official graphical user interface (GUI) for the Nmap Security Scanner. The application is a multi-platform, which feature an free and open...
1. What is the applicationZenMapGUItypicallyused for? Describe a scenario in whichyouwouldusethistype of application.
It’s used for port scanning. It can be used to see what hosts are on the network and to see what services they are running.
2. What is the relationship between risks...
This lab demonstrated the first three steps in the hacking process that is typically performed when conducting ethical hacking or penetration testing. The first step in the hacking process is to perform an IP host discovery and port/services scan (Step 1: Reconnaissance and Probing)...
Using ZenmapGUI (Nmap)
Course Name and Number | IA 5010 Foundations of Information Assurance |
Student Name | Vishal Gori |
Instructor Name | Prof. Themis Papageorge |
Lab Due Date | 19th Sept. 2013 |
Lab Assessment Questions & Answers
1. Name at least five applications and tools...
Infrastructure Using ZeNmapGUI (Nmap) & Nessus Reports
Learning Objectives and Outcomes
Upon completing this lab, students will be able to:
1. Understand how risk from threats and software vulnerabilities impacts the seven domains of a typical IT infrastructure
2 Review a ZeNmapGUI (Nmap) network...
Unit 1: Information Systems Security Fundamentals
Explain the concepts of information systems security (ISS) as applied to an IT infrastructure.
Confidentiality, integrity, and availability (CIA) concepts
Layered security solutions...
Sample Unified Process Artifacts and Timing (s-start; r-refine)
Design Model SW
Architecture Document Data
IS3110 LAB 5
Identify Threats and Vulnerabilities in an IT Infrastructure
1. What are the differences between ZeNmapGUI (Nmap) and Nessus? NMAP is primarily a host detection and port discovery tool. Instead of using Nessus to look for specific vulnerabilities against a known quantity of hosts...
What is the applicationZenmapGUItypicallyused for? Describe a scenario in whichyouwouldusethistype of application.Overview
This lab demonstrates the first three steps in the hacking process that is typically performed when conducting
ethical hacking or penetration testing. The first step...
Education, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this book shall be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without written permission from the publisher. No patent liability is assumed with respect to the use of the...
Fill in the Blank
Complete the following sentences by writing the correct word or words in the blanks provided.
1.The Active Directory database is stored on each domain controller in a file called _____ntds.dit____.
2.The Active Directory __forest____ is considered the security boundary...
1. Name at least five applications and tools pre-loaded on the TargetWindows01 server desktop, and identify whether that application starts as a service on the system or must be run manually.
WINDOWS APPLICATION LOADEDSTARTS AS SERVICE Y/N
1. tftpd32 Starts as a service
2. FileZilla Server Interface-...
Associate Project Manager- Laura Atkinson Media Assistant Producer- Kit Malone Media Quality Assurance- Angie Denny Compositor: Craig Woods, Happenstance Type-O-Rama Proofreader: Christopher M. Jones Indexer: Robert Swanson Anniversary Logo Design: Richard Pacifico Cover Designer: Richard Miller, Calyx Design;...