Guided learning hours (GLH):
1 September 2010
Statement of unit achievement
By signing this statement of unit achievement you are confirming that all learning outcomes,
assessment criteria and range statements have been achieved under specified...
the following questions
1. How do you judge whether evidence is sufficient, authentic and current?
2. What risks may there be when carrying out assessment? give examples
3. How can you minimise the risk planning a when assessment?
4. What are the 8 stages of assessment planning?
5. Why is it...
1. Understand the current legislative framework and organisational health, safety and risk management policies, procedures and practices that are relevant to health, and social care or children and young people’s settings
1.1 Explain the legislative framework for health, safety and risk management...
the principles and practices of assessment1. Explain the type and function of assessment (1.1)
Assessments are essential practice for assessing individual levels of skills and existing knowledge together with individual learning needs. It can be used to highlight areas of concern so that support...
service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
* To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
* Have knowledge and understanding of each individual's...
The learner can:
e.g. page number & method
Initial and date
Learning outcomes 2, 3 and 4 must be assessed in real work environments by a qualified vocationally competent assessor. Simulation is not permitted.
1. Understand roles and responsibilities in the prevention and control of infection.
2. Understand legislation and policies relating to prevention and control of infections
3. Understand systems and procedures relating to prevention and control of
4 .Understand the...
CANDIDATE PERFORMANCE EVIDENCE RECORD FOR HOLISTIC ASSESSMENT OF UNITS
Use this form to record details of activities (tick as appropriate)
|Observed by your assessor ( |Evidence Ref No. |
|Seen by a witness ( ...
Section 1 2 3 4 Introduction and Assessment Outcomes and Criteria Internal Controls and Fraud Finding weaknesses and making recommendations Report Plan Deadlines Report Guide Business English Other requirements
page 3 6 9 12
5 6 7 8 9
15 21 23 33 34
1 Introduction and Assessment
in Assessing Vocational Achievement
1: Understanding the principles and practices of assessment
1.1 Explain the functions of assessment in learning and development
Assessment is used to make a specific educational decision and is the process of evaluating...
1. Explain the function of assessment in learning and development?
The function of assessment in learning and development is to measure the learners’ skills, abilities and knowledge against the set criteria of the qualification being undertaken. The assessor should identify the learning...
Internal Control and Accounting Systems
Section 1 2 3 4 Introduction and Assessment Outcomes and Criteria Internal Controls and Fraud Finding weaknesses and making recommendations Business English Report Plan Deadlines Report Guide Other requirements page...
Rights Department in Oxford, UK: phone (+44) (0) 1865 843830; fax (+44) (0) 1865 853333; email: email@example.com. Alternatively you can submit your request online by visiting the Elsevier web site at http://elsevier.com/locate/permissions, and selecting Obtaining permission to use Elsevier material...
qualifications), City & Guilds Land Based Services (land-based qualifications), the Centre for Skills Development (CSD works to improve the policy and practice of vocational education and training worldwide) and Learning Assistant (an online e-portfolio). Copyright The content of this document is, unless...
How should the Risk Assessment proceed?
The Risk Assessor should be familiar with all the workings of the work area. He needs to have a full picture of the competency of the staff and of their formal job descriptions within the company, to implement a proper risk assessment. When they have identified...
CONTRIBUTE TO OHS PROCESSES
Assessment activity 1: Plan work in accordance with relevant provisions of OHS legislation, standards, codes of practice/compliance codes and guidance material
1. What is the aim of OHS legislations, regulations, and codes of practice?
The aim of OHS legislation is...
teaching learners working towards a City & Guilds qualification, or for internal administration purposes • learners may copy the material only for their own use when working towards a City & Guilds qualification The Standard Copying Conditions on the City & Guilds website also apply. Please note: National...
Assessment Question 2Summarise the current legislative, regulatory requirements and professional codes of practice, including the Equality Act, Data Protection Act, Health and Safety Act and Safeguarding Act and any other legislation that you have to comply with when teaching in your specialist...
Premium1682 Words3 Pages
StudyMode.com is the web's
leading learning tool.
We inspire millions of students
every day with over 1,700,000
model essays and papers, AP notes
and book notes.
Join millions of other students and start your research