Need to contact us? If so, email us.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- Please go to the cancel account page.
- Can I have a refund?
- We issue refunds on a case by case basis. Learn more about our refund policy.
- Why was I re-billed?
- You most likely signed up for one of our recurring memberships. You will be billed until you cancel your account.
- When I cancel, how long will my account be active?
- Your account will be active for the remainder of your subscription. For instance, if you signed up for the monthly membership on September 1 and you canceled on September 15, your account would still be active until October 1.
- How do I change my plan?
- Please login to your account and click the "modify billing information" link.
- When is my next billing?
- We bill your account every thirty days. So, if you signed up on September 1, you would be billed again on October 1 (unless you cancel your account).
Help with the Site
- I forgot my account information. How can I retrieve it?
- Please visit the forgot password page.
- How do I submit my own essays?
- You can submit an essay when you create your account or if you are already a member, you can visit our essay submission form.
- Do all of your papers have bibliographies?
- Some of our papers do not have bibliographies, but many of them do.
- Is this plagiarism?
- Submitting papers to a website and reviewing other users' papers is not plagiarism; submitting another's work as your own is plagiarism. Please never turn in any articles from this website as your own.
- How do I remove my paper from the site?
- Please contact us and provide a link to your paper.
- My copyrighted material is on this website without my permission. How can I get it removed?
- Please contact us and follow the procedures in item 21 on this page: http://www.studymode.com/terms.php.
- How do I cite these papers?
- You can site documents from our database the same way that you would cite other website sources. Please view this page for an example: http://www.wikihow.com/Cite-a-Web-Site.
- Do you have the charts, graphs, or figures for these papers?
- Unfortunately, when a user submits a paper to us, we lose any additional attachments that were associated with the paper.
- How do I search for a paper?
- Please use the search box at the top of the page.
- How much does a subscription cost?
- Join for free. If you like the site you can upgrade at anytime for less than $1/day.
- What are book notes?
- StudyMode.com’s book notes are easy-to-read summaries and analyses of popular books read by high school and college students.
- How should I use book notes?
- You should use our book notes as a supplement to your studies. By reading our notes along with the book, you'll have a much deeper understanding of the book you're studying. You can also use the notes to help with writing your essay or term paper.
- Can I cite from book notes?
- Yes, you can reference our individual Book Notes as a source for your essays.
- Who wrote the book notes?
- The Book Notes are written by StudyMode's team of professional writers.
- What additional features do the book notes offer me?
- The book notes section offers a number of great features to help your studies, including character analysis, exploration of themes and symbols, chapter summaries, and even quizzes.
- How do I access the book notes section?
- The book notes section is a feature offered to members only, but it doesn’t require a premium account. You can access book notes for free as long as you have a free account. Join now and access this exclusive section immediately!
- How can book notes help me?
- The Book Notes are designed to help students break down the most important elements of a book, section by section. By using our reading guides, you will have a much more well-rounded understanding of the books you are studying.
- What are AP (Advanced Placement) notes?
- AP notes are subject-specific notes and reviews covering everything you need to know on the advanced placement tests.
- How should I use the AP notes?
- The AP Notes section should be used as a supplement to your learning for a deeper understanding of the material.
- What additional features do the AP notes offer me?
- In addition to reviews of important concepts in your AP course, the notes section features comprehensive guides, practice exams, and questions.
- How do I access the AP notes section?
- The AP Notes section is offered to members of StudyMode.com who have a free or a premium account. You can instantly access the information you're looking for by joining now.
- How can the AP notes section help me?
- The AP notes section is a powerful learning tool with comprehensive information and materials designed to help you succeed on your AP test.
- What is a citation generator?
- The citation generator is an automatic bibliography maker that will properly format your sourcesfor your research based on some basic information about each source. Making a bibliography for your essays and term papers has never been easier.
- How should I use the citation generator?
- Simply enter the required information and the citation generator will automatically format your sources in the style you want.
- What formats can the citation generator follow?
- The citation generator currently supports MLA, APA, and Chicago styles.