Purpose, Values and Principles
Taken together, our Purpose, Values and Principles are the foundation for P&G’s unique culture. Throughout our 174-year history, our business has grown and evolved while these elements have endured, and will continue to be passed down to generations of P&G people to come. Our Purpose unifies us in a common cause and growth strategy of improving more consumers’ lives in small but meaningful ways each day. It inspires P&G people to make a positive contribution every day. Our Values reflect the behaviours that shape the tone of how we work with each other and with our partners. And Our Principles articulate P&G’s unique approach to conducting work every day. Our Purpose
We will provide branded products and services of superior quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers, now and for generations to come. As a result, consumers will reward us with leadership sales, profit and value creation, allowing our people, our shareholders and the communities in which we live and work to prosper. Our Values
* We always try to do the right thing.
* We are honest and straightforward with each other.
* We operate within the letter and spirit of the law.
* We uphold the values and principles of P&G in every action and decision. * We are data-based and intellectually honest in advocating proposals, including recognising risks. Leadership
* We are all leaders in our area of responsibility, with a deep commitment to delivering leadership results. * We have a clear vision of where we are going.
* We focus our resources to achieve leadership objectives and strategies. * We develop the capability to deliver our strategies and eliminate organisational barriers. Ownership
* We accept personal accountability to meet our business needs, improve our systems and help others improve their effectiveness. * We all act like owners, treating the Company’s...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document