K Membangun Prototipe. Perkiraan Terbaik Sekarang Adalah Bahwa Ada 80 Persen Kemungkinan Bahw

Only available on StudyMode
  • Download(s) : 309
  • Published : March 17, 2012
Open Document
Text Preview
NPV - A $500 feasibility study will be at t = 0.
Consider the following project data:
(1) A $500 feasibility study will be conducted at t = 0.
(2) If the study indicates potential, the firm will spend $1,000 at t = 1 to build a prototype. The best estimate now is that there is an 80 percent chance that the study will indicate potential, and a 20 percent chance that it will not. (3) If reaction to the prototype is good, the firm will spend $10,000 to build a production plant at t = 2. The best estimate now is that there is a 60 percent chance that the reaction to the prototype will be good, and a 40 percent chance that it will be poor. (4) If the plant is built, there is a 50 percent chance of a t = 3 cash inflow of $16,000 and a 50 percent chance of a $13,000 cash inflow. If the appropriate cost of capital is 10 percent, what is the project's expected NPV? Answer Summary

Consider the following project data:
(1) A $500 feasibility study will be conducted at t = 0.
(2) If the study indicates potential, the firm will spend $1,000 at t = 1 to build a prototype. The best estimate now is that there is an 80 percent chance that the study will indicate potential, and a 20 percent chance that it will not. (3) If reaction to the prototype is good, the firm will spend $10,000 to build a production plant at t = 2. The best estimate now is that there is a 60 percent chance that the reaction to the prototype will be good, and a 40 percent chance that it will be poor. (4) If the plant is built, there is a 50 percent chance of a t = 3 cash inflow of $16,000 and a 50 percent chance of a $13,000 cash inflow.

Ini pertanyaan PR:
NPV - Studi kelayakan $ 500 akan dilakukan pada t = 0.
Mempertimbangkan data proyek berikut:
(1) Studi kelayakan $ 500 akan dilakukan pada t = 0.
(2) Jika penelitian menunjukkan potensial, perusahaan akan menghabiskan $ 1000 pada t = 1 untuk membangun prototipe. Perkiraan terbaik sekarang adalah bahwa ada 80 persen kemungkinan bahwa...
tracking img