I have previous experience in customer service both face-to-face and over the phone, I have worked in a travel agent and as an admin assistant in a supermarket, both of which include computer work, filing, letter writing and telephone skills and customer service.
Skills and Abilities
* I work well on my own.
* I work well in a team.
* I have customer service skills and training.
* I have a good knowledge of computers.
* I can complete new tasks quickly and will do so to the best of my ability. * I am an organized and tidy person.
Start Date| End date| School/college| Subjects| Results| September 2000| July 2005| Headlands School| English, Maths, Science, ICT, French, Leisure and Tourism.| All passed| September 2005| July 2006| Swindon College| Travel and Tourism Btec first diploma| Merit| September 2010| April 2011| Bristol college| Preparation for Air Cabin Crew| Merit|
Start Date:| End date:| Company| Position|
June 2012| Present| The royal Inn| Waitress/Bar staff|
April 2011| October 2011| Vistair Systems Ltd| Electronic Document Technician| March 2010| December 2010| Warrens Holiday Village| Waitress/Bar staff| October 2008| December 2009| First Choice Travel Agents| Travel advisor| August 2008| October 2008| Eurocamp/Keycamp| Demontage Assistant| August 2007| August 2008| Morrisons Supermarket| Store Assistant| June 2006| August 2007| Stanton House Hotel| Waitress|
Gaps in Employment
December 2009| March 2010| Looking for employment|
October 2011| June 2012| Looking for employment and helping organise a charity event.|
* I helped Mann the phones for Sport relief in 2008.
* I swam 300mtrs in the sea for Children’s Hospice South West in December 2010. * I helped organise a charity event for young boy in my local area who...