Why should zoos not be banned?
1. We like them. 2. They help protect endangered species. 3. They are a great place for people to gain a firsthand appreciation for the divine beauty of nature? 4. With that appreciation people will be more inclined to care for our beautiful earth.
Additional Info: Zoos have research programs that help expand our knowledge about animals, especially the endangered species. The information gained by these programs can help protect, and treat the species in the wild, as well as determine what affects if any climate change may have on the regions needed for the species to flourish. Many zoos also have breeding programs for all kinds of species, endangered or not, and learn even more about the species during the breeding, and rearing process. All this knowledge and information is shared with visitors, organizations, and other programs alike. There are certainly zoos that do nothing but display animals, but so many have broadened their exhibit goals, and expanded their species scope of responsibility, that each zoo really needs to be judged on it's own merits.
Zoos should not be banned because they help endangered species, give people experiences of a life time and they is a hole lot more reasons and I could goon for ages but I won't. So please stay with Zoos should NOT be banned.
1) They protect indangered animals from around the world.
2) They let people that want to see animals in other contries see them!
1. gives refuge to injured animals.
3. exotic animals can be seen.
4. poached animals are safe.
5. save animals from extinction