YOOX’s strategic mission for the coming years is to strengthen its position in the online fashion market, to continue to deliver strong growth outperforming the reference market, and to combine growth with profitability and cash flow generation. Key drivers of the group’s strategy are the following:
• growth in the multi-brand channel, in terms of offering and markets (i.e. adding new partners and new geographies);
• opening new mono-brand Online Stores and developing existing ones; • increasing traffic and orders conversion: through investments in web marketing, content and branding, quality of service and customer care;
• exploiting scalability of the business and synergies between business lines, continuing to strengthen cross-fertilisation initiatives between its two business lines both commercially and operationally;
• confirm strength in online retail technology solutions for fashion: mobile e-commerce solutions, new multimedia content; and
• attract and retain the best people.
Future strategic drivers
YOOX’s strategic mission for the forthcoming years is to strengthen its position in the online fashion market, to continue to deliver strong growth outperforming the reference market, and to couple growth with profitability and cash flow generation. We see the following as the key drivers of the group’s strategy in the near term:
• Drive growth in the multi-brand channel, increasing breadth of offering and internationalisation of the multi-brand business line
YOOX aims at strengthening and expanding relationships with existing partners, and adding other partners from new geographies.
New exclusive collections, together with expansion in home and design and new product categories should represent a further source of growth.
In addition, a greater breadth of offering looks likely in the multi-brand channel through the introduction of women collections in the thecorner.com virtual boutique, with the aim of...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document