Direct and coordinating the specialist instrument and electrical engineering and drafting design team. Liaise with other project disciplines
Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the Oil & Gas Business Unit Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the Oil & Gas Business Unit Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritisation of work to achieve them Strong technical background in either Electrical or Instrument Engineering (with knowledge of the other discipline). Ability to work in a team environment and demonstrated performance as a team leader desirable. Dynamic and enthusiastic approach is essential.
Professional/Chartered engineer preferred.
Foundation Field-bus is +.
DCS/ESD/VMS experience is +.
* Maintain project files.
* Liaise with other disciplines to develop design.
* Production of conceptual layouts and surveys.
* Production of design drawings.
* Self Checking of design drawings.
* Production of MTO's.
* Self Checking of MTO's.
Candidate must be having the following software knowledge:
Required: SP (in Tools)
Desirable: PDS, PDMS, SPPID, SPMaterials, SPFoundation, DADs, Fieldbus (FF) Software. Specific Accountabilities
* Working within budgeted staff hours.
* Working to a given schedule.
* Working to and using the company management system.
* Compliance to company, client, local and international standards as given in the project PEP. * Quality Assurance - Responsible for working within the provisions and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the BU, etc. * Safety - Responsible for personal safety safe working practices for the BU, etc. Understand and follow OH&S procedures.
BS in Engineering with seven years of related experience, preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry. Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform complex technical and administrative tasks relative to the Design and coordination of specific disciplines (i.e. specialized controls and instrumentation systems). - Execute capital projects according to the scope, schedule and budget. - Responsibility for project development: preliminary engineering to detail designs to construction and the final safe turnover to proponent. - Develop and preparation of contracting plan and strategy for solicitation, evaluation and award of contract for detail engineering, procurement and construction. - Manage contractor preparation of detailed design drawings, material specifications and procurement, and/or construction bid packages. - Coordinate activities and resolve issues among proponents, contractors and other parties to allow construction activities to progress according to plan and the final completion.
We are currently seeking a Process Control Engineer for the Engineering Support Division of Ras Tanura Refinery. This position will be based in Ras Tanura, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
You will require a Bachelors degree in Engineering, preferably Process Control, Computer or Electrical Engineering. In addition, you will require a minimum of 7 years of experience in the oil and gas industry, or a similar process industry, in the field of process control. You must have participated in project commissioning and troubleshooting of electrical system issues. You will also need thorough knowledge of engineering practices, international standards and economic principles related to this field. Duties & Responsibilities
The Process Control Engineer will support the refinery in the field of Process Control & Networking, covering all aspects of conceptual design through detailed engineering, day-to-day activities, and long-term performance improvements. Specific duties and...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document