• Listings Properties, jobs, Auto, and Real-Estate
• Finance, Information, media (Music-Launch, Yahoo! Movies, Yahoo! Games, Yahoo! TV)
• Electronic Commerce (Yahoo! Shopping, Yahoo! Auctions, Yahoo! Warehouse and Yahoo! Travel)
• Broadcast Communications, groups, personal Mail, Messenger, Personals, Chat,
GeoCities, Groups, and Greetings services.
• Enterprise/Corporate Solutions
Yahoo! made a lot of acquisitions to increase its products and services quality as well as growth of corporations worldwide. In 1998, Yahoo! acquired internet shopping portal viaweb and direct marketing company Yoyodyne Entertainment to create a new retail shopping platform, Yahoo! store. Yahoo! used its resources to purchase another company to create a new entity. Those acquisitions are Rocket mail, an email service provider that became the basis email of yahoo; Geocities, which... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2008, 12). Yahoo Business Model. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 12, 2008, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Yahoo-Business-Model-186109.html
"Yahoo Business Model" StudyMode.com. 12 2008. 12 2008 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Yahoo-Business-Model-186109.html>.
"Yahoo Business Model." StudyMode.com. 12, 2008. Accessed 12, 2008. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Yahoo-Business-Model-186109.html.