• Market and Competition
• Business Model
• Manufacturing and distribution channels
Market and Competition
The primary target market for satellite radio should consist of adults ages 25-50. These are customers that make most money and will be willing to pay extra for the quality entertainment service. This target market can also be divided into the smaller segments. The key segments are:
• Truck drivers and RV owners (approximately 6 million i)
• Commuters driving more than 90 minutes per day
• Business travelers who spend much of their time in the car (like real estate sales agents)
• Workplace listeners, including retail outlets with a need for continuous, non-stop... [continues]
Cite This Essay
(2008, 07). Xm Satellite Radio Case Study. StudyMode.com. Retrieved 07, 2008, from http://www.studymode.com/essays/Xm-Satellite-Radio-Case-Study-155922.html
"Xm Satellite Radio Case Study" StudyMode.com. 07 2008. 07 2008 <http://www.studymode.com/essays/Xm-Satellite-Radio-Case-Study-155922.html>.
"Xm Satellite Radio Case Study." StudyMode.com. 07, 2008. Accessed 07, 2008. http://www.studymode.com/essays/Xm-Satellite-Radio-Case-Study-155922.html.