CORAZON C. AQUINO
(January 25, 1933 – August 1, 2009)
She is a CHARISMATIC leader because she easily attracts people to follow or join her in her campaigns. Proof to this is that she led the People Power Revolution to overthrow the Marcos dictatorship. After then, she was elected as the President of the country. She is the 11th President of the Philippines. She became known as the Icon of Democracy as featured in TIME Magazine in 1986 as its “Woman of the Year”.
1. Trustworthy – The Filipino people trusted her to the highest position in the country.
2. Responsible – She managed to balance her public and private life. She attends both to her family and of the country’s needs.
3. Humble – She never bragged about her position and never abused her power.
1. She believes in peace, justice and equality.
2. She instilled dignity, personal pride, and self-respect. 3. She believes in democracy.
1. Democracy – She restored democracy in the country after the Marcos regime.
2. People Power Revolution – She led the public through a revolution to stop the administration’s abuse of power and greed.
3. Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law - the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law of 1988 (CARL) which aimed for a nation with equitable land ownership and empowered agrarian reform beneficiaries while, at least, improving social lives.
4. Overthrew dictatorship – Together with his husband, Benigno Aquino, they fought the Marcos administration
5. Yellow insignia - which symbolizes hope and the color of freedom and democracy.
(December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966)
Walt Disney is the famous founder of Mickey Mouse, the loveable cartoon character that has permeated almost every country and culture in the world. He is the co-founder of Walt Disney Productions and one of the most influential motion picture...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document