1. What were the main reasons for World War I?
2. What were the results of the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia and what happened to the Romanov family? 3. What reforms were proposed by Mexican Revolutionary Emiliano Zapata? 4. What caused the end of the Manchu Dynasty in China?
5. What were the goals of revolutionary China?
6. What was the weakness of the League of Nations?
7. What were some of the new weapons used in WWI and what was trench warfare? 8. What was the immediate cause of the depression?
9. List four policies that Franklin Roosevelt put into place to help us out of the depression? 10. What was the eighteenth amendment?
1. Define fascism and nazism and communism.
2. What were the economic and political conditions that led Germany to select Adolf Hitler as their leader? 3. What is anti-semitism.
4. During World War II How was Germany able to gain control of the Rhineland, the Sudetenland, and Austria without firing a shot? 5. What was the aim of the Spanish Civil War?
6. World War II compare the deaths of population of major countries. How many civilian deaths? How many Jews? Use the internet for answers. 7. Pick one major battle of World War II and explain what happened. 8. What were the Nuremberg Trials?
9. How did World War II change the life of women in America? Identify:
Hiroshima and Nagasaki
The United Nations
The Marshall Plan
1. How did the policies of Shah Reza Pahlavi lead to the revolution in Iran? 2. Discuss the forces that made Europe give up its colonies(mainly in Africa), both political and ideological. 3. Explain the rise of the...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document