* Scavenger Hunt Worksheet
The point of this assignment is to get you to search and become familiar with the GCU Learning Management System (LMS) LoudCloud and the GCU web site. These two sites have many resources to help you be a successful student.
Answer the following questions that require you to search the LoudCloud classroom and GCU web site. Feel free to search around the sites until you find the things you are looking for.
1. After logging into the LoudCloud classroom, list the tabs and other items on the screen when you first enter a course in LoudCloud.
2. From the course home page in LoudCloud, click on the “Tasks” tab and then click on “Forums”. Make notes on the various forums and their purposes. *
3. Find the Student Success Center under the Resources Tab. Click on this link. List some of the services provided to students at this link. *
4. Inside the Student Success Center, click on the Writing Center link. Click on LoudCloud Courses. What writing style is required for 100- and 200-level courses at GCU?
5. Inside the Student Success Center, click on the Support Services link. List the services available at this link.
6. Inside the Student Success Center, click on the Succeed at GCU link. Click on the GCU Tutorials link at the bottom of the page. What tutorials are available for students at this link?
7. Click on the Resources Tab in the LoudCloud classroom. List each section. Review each section and list what you find in it.
8. Click on the Course Home link the left-hand corner of the screen. List some of the components found on this page.
9. Go to http://library.gcu.edu. Click on the Frequently Asked Questions (on the left) link. List how a GCU student finds a Book, DVD, streaming video, or other multimedia at the GCU library: *
GCU Web site Questions (http://www.gcu.edu)