Medical profession is a very respectable and honored field of expertise, the passion that derives me to it comes from various life experiences.
Wht things helped me decide that I wanted to b a doc
I come frm a third world country and iv seen people die due to lack of docs
- Grandfather died due to lack of proper treatment and medication
I hv seen physicians diagnose and help cure their patients and this whole act interests me a lot
My interest in the field of chemistry and biology has added to my decision in proceeding into the medical field (eg: in earlier experiences in class I had an opportunity to dissect a human body and its parts tendon and muscles.. I learnt a lot frm that experience and therefore wanted to proceed in the medical field. I was excited and interested in learning more about it
After wrk whn I come home I would feel moral satisfaction that iv done something good for the man kind.
Some questions you may want to consider while drafting this essay are: Why have you selected the field of medicine?
What motivates you to learn more about medicine?
What do you want medical schools to know about you that hasn't been disclosed in another section of the application? In addition, you may wish to include information such as:
Special hardships, challenges or obstacles that may have influenced your educational pursuits.
The special hardships, or challenges or obstacles would be like my english as second langauge, no mentor, or chose wrong major in the beginning.
Three parts of the essay
First part is Why have you selected the field of medicine? THIS IS THE REASON I WANNA BE a DOC………………. 1. respectable and honored field of expertise
2. I am interested to know about human body
3. When it was time for me to decide what career I will proceed, before I came to college I gave a real good thought about all the careers option. Finally I came up with the idea of becoming a doctor because I am a people person and I love to make people feel better from whatever disease they have. 4. Moral satisfaction. Like after
5. I shadowed couple physician. I have seen them how they diagnosis the disease and saw them doing procedure that make me decide that I can do that too because this is what something I wanna do too. Example: when a doc told a patient and his family to amputee one leg because of gangrene to reduce the pain. I have seen him how to say and control the situations. 6. Team work.. I have work in different places and class projects. I get along with teammate and get good result end of it. 7. Leadership skills work different places. Always trying to solve problems if there is any What motivate to you become a doctor (something that make me decide why do I wanna be a doc) 1. my brother is doctor. I have seen him going through the medical school. I have seen how medical college changes a person. He became more responsible and effectual and able human being and an integral part of your community(this underline part I got from online) 2. when I was lil I saw my grandfather died in front of me because of proper treatment and incorrect diagnosis. Which is make me from inside to be a doctor and treat people correctly so no one can die without diagnosis (cheesy or corny?) 3. Another one was from 3rd world country. I have seen so many people died without proper treatment or lack of doctor(kinda similar to last one but i think we can that two scenario together.) The 3rd part would be the Special hardships, challenges or obstacles that may have influenced your educational pursuits In this part I can include such as:
2. English is my second language…so I had really tough time to keep good grades and sometimes this is the reason I have got bad grade in couple subjects. 3. Chose a wrong major beginning of the college year 4. To be successful in a life, a mentor is really really important , but I...