1. What are the reasons why pets should be allowed in the Marco Polo building? * Pets make loyal, lovable friends
* Pets teach you how to take care of others
* Pets teach you about responsibility
* A pet can help you learn about animals
* Playing with pets can make you feel happy
* Having a pet can keep you from feeling lonely or depressed * Pets are good for your health
* Your whole family can share the benefits of having a pet in your lives 2. Not only that, but let’s say someone has a dog and a cat. Some dogs are sporty and young children like playing fetch with them especially those who have no siblings to play with. Cats on the other hand, are adored by old ladies because of their mannerisms and cleanliness. However, not just the old people can have cats, even children, teenagers, and parents can have cats as their companion too. On the other hand, I would suggest and recommend that children who are younger than the age of seven must be with an adult to watch over the pet or whatsoever.
3. Now, why are dogs are so common around the houses/buildings? Let’s put it in a way of saying there are many reasons to that question. Some animals such as dogs are very useful in the field of medicine. This enables epileptic people to live life normally without fear of disrupting their activities. This is particularly useful when an epileptic person is driving or handling machinery which he could lose control over. Now we do have service dogs in this building. Dogs also help the blind to navigate their way around. Dogs provide the essential service of providing security. Personal dogs provide security form intruders especially at night when human visibility is little. Police dogs can sniff through bags at airports to detect drugs and other illegal substances; they can also track down suspects by the use of the scent that is left behind. Although, I wouldn’t recommend police dogs in the building but otherwise that’s pretty much it.
4. Not only dogs are useful but cats are too. You should consider owning a pet if there are rodents in your house or compound. Cats for instance, will eliminate all rats. Snakes can also be kept for this purpose but they are not preferred because most humans are intimidated by them. Snakes are mostly kept in cages but I would suggest to never have them in the buildings because we would not know what will happen. Did you also ever thought of having a fish too? Oh, they are absolutely wonderful! They are as just as good as cats and dogs. If your environment is lacking in aesthetic beauty, you should consider keeping fish. Small gold fish are easy to take care of, all they need is fresh water and food. Aquariums can be of different sizes depending on the amount of fish that you keep and the space that you have.
5. If you are a sports loving kind of person, consider keeping a dog. There is Frisbee throwing competitions where the dog recovers the Frisbee using gymnastic techniques. Whichever pet you decide to keep, remember that constant care is needed: this includes visits to the veterinary officer, cleaning and companionship. Remember that pets are domesticated wild animals and may from time to time behave in an untamed manner. You will need to have a license for most pets that you keep.
So what exactly are the benefits of having a pet?
Pets, especially dogs and cats, can make wonderful companions. They can help to bring joy into your life and also help you to cope with everyday stress. Pets are great because they can teach us how to take care of something and put less focus on ourselves for the moment. They can also give us unconditional love and affection.
Some people, like my friend, loves her pets so much that she treats them like they are her own children. They become like a family member. That's why losing a pet is so hard for people like us. It is like losing a close member of your family....