2. The people of Malaysia have been round the world solo yacht ride in 1999.
3. In 1997, two people who had conquered the mountain Everst Malaysia and the Malaysian flag flying there.
4. Malaysia has launched a satellite MEASAT 1 & 2 in 1996 for a live television broadcast. Malaysia currently has three satellite in space.
5. Muhamad Muqharabbin Mokhtarrudin (22 years) the people of Malaysia who have been cycling around the world (2004) and captured the summit of Everest (2007).
6. 16 people of Malaysia to be the first in Asia jumped from the plane to the North Pole. They also bring together cars plunging Malaysia "Proton Wira.
7. Abdul Malik Mydin Rakyat Malaysia was the first to swim across the strait Ingeris.
8. Malaysia has already established the SMART tunnel where it is the water diversion tunnel, the longest in Southeast Asia and second longest in Asia. The length of the tunnel along the 9.7 mile route for the vehicle but the 3.3 miles.
9. Malaysia has an airport that is among the Top 5 in the world.
10. Government administrative center in Putrajaya, Malaysia has built the cost of RM20.5 Billion.
11. Malaysia already has the F1 Circuit in 1999 again.
11. Malaysia has two towers that once held the record of the highest in the world, the KLCC and KL Tower.
12. Malaysia is the longest bridge in Southeast Asia in 1985
13. The first aircraft made in Malaysia was released on October 5, 1993.
14. Malaysia is a producer of air conditioner (Air Cond) in the world.
15. Malaysia has held the record has no driver Rail System (LRT Putra) the world's longest
16.Taman theme Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia has the longest pedestrian suspension bridge in the world and the biggest artificial wave pool slide in the world.
17. Palace of culture in Malaysia is Asia's first stage is the stage of advanced facilities for the staging of artistic and cultural events.