Why most of people choose the favourite of perodua car ?
Perusahaan Otomobil Kedua Sdn Bhd (PERODUA), or Second Automobile Manufacturer Private Limited, established in 1993, is a joint venture company between Malaysian and Japanese partners. The shareholders of Perodua are UMW Corporation Sdn Bhd 38%, MBM Resources Berhad 20%, Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd 20%, PNB Equity Resource Corporation Sdn Berhad 10%, Daihatsu (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd 5%, Mitsui & Co. Ltd 4.2% and Mitsui & Co, (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd 2.8%. As at end of May 2011, Perodua has sold some 1.9 million units of vehicles of various models. Perodua headquarters is located on an 138-hectare site in Sungai Choh, Rawang, Selangor Darul Ehsan. It houses among others Perodua corporate building, R&D testing laboratories and styling studio, vehicle test track, manufacturing plant, engine plant, pre-delivery inspection area, vehicle distribution stockyard and parts warehouse.
Perodua Group :
• Perodua Auto Corporation Sdn Bhd (PCSB) - was established in the final quarter of 2001. Besides Perodua, the two other joint venture partners of PCSB are Daihatsu Motor Co. Ltd. and Mitsui & Co. Ltd both of Japan. The manufacturing operations of the Perodua Group are being managed by PCSB. • Perodua Sales Sdn Bhd (PSSB) - is responsible for the sales, marketing, and distribution of all Perodua vehicles as well as after sales service and spare parts operations. • Perodua Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (PMSB) - is the company responsible for the manufacturing of Perodua vehicles. • Perodua Engine Manufacturing Sdn Bhd (PEMSB) - undertakes the assembly of the vehicle engines and also manufacturing of selected engine component parts.
There have the fact :
The total number of manpower of Perodua was over 10,000 staff as of May 2008. Production capacity
The plant currently has the capacity to produce 250,000 units per annum on 2-shift cycle. Sales and service network
To date, PSSB has 39 sales branches and 140 sales dealers nationwide to serve its customers efficiently. It also has 41 service branches and 120 service outlets throughout Malaysia for customers’ convenience. Overseas
Perodua vehicles are sold in countries such as the UK, Singapore, Brunei, Fiji, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
Scope of study
- The scope of study is student have get new knowledge with the research. Besides that, get many information about the method research of the product.
Objectives of research
- To identify what the problem in research
- Easy to understand on research
- To clearly defined the research
- To research detailed of the topic
The target user is for family because the design of MPV for family already highlighted that they targeted at young families.Whether you're out on a date or out with the family, the Perodua Alza is the ideal ride for your ever-changing needs to make every journey a pleasant one.
- Younger single worker
Most of younger single worker like used Perodua car because have many advantage and give comfortable for user , beside that the price is cheap and affordable . For new younger single worker can buy it , because the price not expensive .
Limitations of study
- The information not complete and incomplete information and difficult to understand
- Difficult to understand
- Take a long time to do research
- A lack of interest and lack of knowledge
UMW Corporation Sdn Bhd is a shareholder and partner of Toyota by 38%, 20% MBM Resources Berhad, Daihatsu Motor Co.. Ltd. 20%, PNB Equity Resource Corporation Sdn Bhd 10%, Daihatsu (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd 5%, Mitsui & Co. Ltd 4.2% and Mitsui & Co., (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd 2.8%. At the end of May 2011, Toyota will sell...