• Coordinate operations of allied health staff in the outpatient, inpatient setting for a department/division in alignment with institutional and department/division mission, vision, and objectives.
• Serves as a key member of the leadership team with a primary focus on planning and implementation of policies and systems.
• Facilitates project management while leading a multidisciplinary team including financial analysis, problem solving, and team collaboration.
• Regulates staffing in accordance with fluctuating workload.
• Partners in the support of department/division and institutional projects, staff recruitment, policy implementation, and serves as a primary resource for issues and communications.
• Performs duties independently and initiates judgment in handling a variety of management issues
• In charge of the coordination, implementation and supervision of the delivery of healthcare services
• Coordination of vendor related activities, to include support and contract execution.
• Sets direction for short term and long-term initiatives.
• Develops and maintains accountability system through IT services
• Serves as a liaison between Management, IT, medical, nursing, and allied health staff and the department concerning hospital issues
• Ensures proper fiscal management of all health information systems, and technology initiatives.
• Management of application support initiatives or administrative support initiatives that impact health care operations.
• Work with users and administration to resolve IT related issues
• Communicate direction and goals to team members
• Maintain interface with departmental personnel to ensure there is adequate space and facilities for patient care and coordination of facilities.
• Oversee patient care flow while redirecting and allocating resources. *Determine necessary space,...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document